TNT Rockin' Sounds (DJ)
Areas of service:Providence, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Warwick, Pawtucket, Cranston, Taunton, Woonsocket, Attleboro, Cumberland, Coventry, West Warwick, Franklin, Johnston, Newport, Bridgewater, North Attleboro, North Kingstown, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield and Swansea.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact TNT Rockin' Sounds (DJ)
"TNT Rockin' Sounds" Party / Event DJ
Request an estimate
TNT Rockin' Sounds (DJ) - Swansea, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Souza may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About TNT Rockin' Sounds (DJ)
TNT Rockin' Sounds (DJ) specializes in Rock / Hard Rock and Pop Music. We also have Country, R&B, Soul, Motown, Easy Listening, Oldies and so much more! We basically play songs from the 50's up to the Present.
We have over 118,000 digital music files and we're proud to say that we have the biggest song selection around. Great equipment and lighting are also provided.
We provide good music in events like:
- Backyard / Birthday Parties
- Corporate Parties and Events
- Graduation Parties
- Bars / Clubs
- School Functions
- Private Events
- 21 Bash
Contact TNT Rockin' Sounds. We're more than willing to give you and your guests a blast!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Birthday Parties, Bars & Clubs, Ect.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a DJ job for URI, And had those kids dancing all night long, they were giving me requests and I was loving that I had all their requests, I only wish the night was longer than planned, They all had a great time as well as I did.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
At one time I was a musician, So I kinda have a feel to what kind of music people like and like to dance too.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I believe the customer knows what he or she wants in DJ, Music, Lighting, Price Ect. Sometimes the DJ will make a suggestion in some cases.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Birthday Parties, Going Away Parties, Bars/Clubs, Christmas Parties, 21 Bash Parties, Proms/High School Dances & More!
- How did you get started?
I was in countless bands throughout my life, I had friend who was a DJ and was his partner for a year, So I had all the equiptment and music to do it on my own and I decided in 2011 to go for it and make a business out of it.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Peavey, Behringer, Shure, Toshiba
- How many projects do you average in a year?
This is kinda a tough question to answer, I started out in late 2011 and had 2 jobs filled, but so far in 2012, I have done so many more.