Todd Contracting, LLC
Areas of service:Waukesha, Janesville, Brookfield, New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Franklin, Watertown, Oconomowoc, Burlington, Muskego, Pewaukee and Palmyra.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Todd Contracting, LLC
Request an estimate
Todd Contracting, LLC - Palmyra, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Todd Griffiths may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Todd Contracting, LLC
Todd Contracting, LLC is a full service builder/remodeler in Southeastern Wisconsin. From custom 4000 sq. ft. homes to installing new siding, windows and doors, we do it all.
Make us your last stop for all your home improvement needs. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
52 projects a year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Custom homes, additions and remodeling.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Window replacement, New roofs, New siding, Decks, and Kitchen remodels
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I am an electrician by trade, it was not until 2001 that I got into building.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do the demo, and prep work yourself if possible. Paying highly skilled and paid carpenters to do that can cost thousands, if you are handy, this is where you can save quite a bit of money.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Budget, Budget, Budget...tell your contractor about how much you are looking to spend. It does no good to let your contractor fly blind when it comes to your project. True, you are looking for the best contractor, at a fair price, but the only way to get an accurate bid, and to compare apples to apples is to give them an idea on what finishes, and materials you would like to use. On kithchen remodels alone you can go from one spectrum to another as far as price. This will help avoid sticker shock when the bid is submitted.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That what you see on HGTV or DIY is impossible to do as far as costs. They don't tell you that they are just including the material costs. The labor is thrown in by the TV show. Those shows give homeowners false expectations.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Azek, Trex, LP, CertainTeed, Cambria Countertops, Shilou cabinetry.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a Licensed General Contractor.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am currently putting an addition, with a full kitchen remodel on a home on Blue Spring Lake, in Palmyra, WI.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer a 2-year warranty on my craftsmanship.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
When can you start? I put them on my calender, I don't tell them a date unless that is the date I can start. Even if it means losing the job.
Are you insured? I give a copy of my proof of insurance plus the name and phone number of my agent.
- How did you get started?
I started buying and flipping real estate back in 2001.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you insured?
Do you have references?