Areas of service:Glendale, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Simi Valley, Burbank, Pacoima, Sylmar, Canoga Park, Reseda, Panorama City, Woodland Hills, Canyon Country, Northridge, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Sun Valley, Winnetka, Valencia, Beverly Hills, Encino, Santa Clarita, Altadena, Chatsworth, San Fernando, Newhall, La Crescenta, Porter Ranch, Valley Village, Tarzana, Tujunga, Studio City, Calabasas, West Hills, Pacific Palisades, Castaic and West Hollywood.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tony's Electrical
Request an estimate
Tony's Electrical - Newhall, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Marvin Arevalo may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tony's Electrical
My name is Marvin. I am a journeyman-level electrician with 7 years of residential and commercial experience.
I am skillful in performing electrical installations, maintenance and repairs in homes and plant facilities. I am knowledgeable in all areas of electrical codes. I can perform general maintenance and repair, with the ability to follow written and verbal instruction and read blueprints and sketches. I excel in analyzing and solving problems with various electrical controls and systems. I passed all city inspections.
- Electrical Systems & Controls
- Electrical Codes
- Wiring Diagrams
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Generators
- 240V Lines
- Exterior Lights 110V
- Transformer Low Voltage for Plants and Posts
- Led Lights
- Recessed Lights
- Ceiling Fans
- Wiring for Motors
- Conduit Pipe Bending From ½” To 1 ¼”
- Familiar With Solar Panels
- Timers , Dimmers
- Television and Home Audio Installation
- Ground Work
- Panels and Sub-Panels
CAD Drafting and Design - Van Nuys College of Business 1992
High School Diploma – Sylmar High School 1990
Tony’s Electrical Handyman 2005 – Present
I have performed electrical-related wiring and installation for commercial and residential construction projects, including new construction, remodels and expansions.
- Have my own work van and work tools
- Served as journeyman electrician for various contractors on new home construction projects as well as commercial projects
- Gained extensive experience in analyzing and following manuals, blueprints and other specifications
- Manage up to a group of 6 electricians
- Track budgets and expenses as well as employee salaries
- Team-player mindset, "doing it right the first time" and working with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
- Developed a good relationship with clients, resulting in a strong base of referrals
Contact me for expert and professional electrical solutions!