Top Dogz Roofing
La Fayette, GA
Areas of service:Chattanooga, Cleveland, Rome, Dalton, Cartersville, Hixson, Ringgold, Chatsworth, Calhoun, Rossville, Ooltewah, Soddy Daisy and La Fayette.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Top Dogz Roofing
Metal Roofing Business
Request an estimate
Top Dogz Roofing - La Fayette, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Amber Hampton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Top Dogz Roofing
Top Dogz Roofing is a metal roofing business. I offer senior citizen and storm damage discounts. I work with insurance companies for the consumer so they don't have to do anything but be happy with my services. I also install all shingle roofs.
Contact me today for your free estimate!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I fix any problems that may occur from storm damage.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in metal roofing and shingle roofing.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I feel my work is the best. I don't have employees, I do the work on my own and so I know the job is done right the first time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have been in the metal and shingle roofing business for over 20 years. I make sure the job is done and it's done right.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I've done 12 so far.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Will you guarantee your work and for how long?
- How did you get started?
By helping other companies start their businesses, I learned the trade for my own business.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Standing Seam Roof
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common roof that I have run across is a 2400 sq ft. The more cuts on a roof, the better I like it.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Guaranteed work with discounts.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Business license, Insurance Workmans Comp and General liability.