Top Notch Cleaning Services, Inc.
Areas of service:Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Marion
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Top Notch Cleaning Services, Inc.
Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services
Request an estimate
Top Notch Cleaning Services, Inc. - Cedar Rapids, IA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kris Burr may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Top Notch Cleaning Services, Inc.
Top Notch Cleaning Services, Inc. (TNC) has been in business for over 17 years now, making waves in the field of janitorial service.
We provide commercial and residential cleaning at a top-notch performance.
Our services include:
- Commercial and Residential Cleaning
Cleaning from dental/doctor offices, small & large
offices to 24/7 companies.
- Hard (various)Floors, strip/wax and/or everyday scrub
- Unlimited Cleaning
- Windows are an option
We offer one-time cleanings, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services. We are very flexible, and we work around your schedule and needs.
We offer our cleaning services to construction (new homes), apartment/house move in/outs, offices, factories and residential areas.
Our business is insured, reasonable, has excellent references and outstanding staff! We keep our company small to give you that "detailed" cleaning that most big companies miss. But were not too small to have the coverage to get every job done as scheduled!
We service C. Rapids, Marion, Ctr.Point, Urbana, Solon, Springville, N. Liberty, Swisher, Iowa City and surrounding areas.
Contact us for a free estimate. Thank you and I hope to be hearing from you soon!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- What brands or products do you work with?
All safe cleaning products are used. NO CHEMICALS!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Although, every household has different needs and wants, I find the bathrooms and floors as the most common areas to be maintained.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Several, and it varies as well. If I pick up a contract with a new construction development, it depends on how many homes they will be building.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Cleaning - Commercial business and residential homes
- Floor Care - Strip, wax and re-coating of hard tile floors
- Scrub/re-coat for maintaining ongoing contracts with clients
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you insured?
Do you have references?
How long have you been in business?
Do you run a criminal background check on your employees?
- How did you get started?
Started cleaning by "word of mouth". Clients referred me on because they were extremely happy with my performance.
In floor care I was trained by one of the best in the field. I subcontracted with a cleaning company who had his employee train me. At that time, he had more than 25 years of experience.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In construction cleanup - cleaning brand new homes.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I provide an excellent service. I go over and beyond for my clients at a very reasonable rate.
I am probably the most honest, trustworthy person that you'll ever have enter your home or business.
I have over 17 years of cleaning experience. I know what is to be done to have my clients extremely happy with my services.