Top Speed Printing and Design
Yuba City, CA
Areas of service:Yuba City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Top Speed Printing and Design
Design and Printing Service
Request an estimate
Top Speed Printing and Design - Yuba City, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cameron Ross may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Top Speed Printing and Design
We are a small business that focuses on customer service and outstanding quality of work. We make custom shirts for any occasion using DTG printers.
You're welcome to bring in your design or we can help you create one to suit your needs. Feel free to contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In this industry, there aren't any "common jobs" everyone wants something different. Let's face it, if everyone wanted something common, they would just purchase a shirt from the department store.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use 100% cotton shirts, typically from Gildan. We buy in bulk to provide a better price for our customers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Creating custom t-shirts using a DTG printer. Unlike the typical screenprinters, we can print any color imaginable.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should make sure the company does not use heat transfers for their shirts. They should also ask if the shirts they are using are "regular" or "irregular". An irregular shirt won’t fit properly, or may have small imperfections. Companies use these to cut costs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We like to follow-up with our customers to find out how the shirts worked out for them, how their event went and if they can use our services for anything else.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project that we're most proud of was a customer's husband was coming home from Afghanistan and she asked us to make shirts for her children. She wanted to surprise him when they picked him up from the airport. We were touched to be part of this and honored they would pick us.