Areas of service:Schenectady, Albany, Troy, Clifton Park, Saratoga Springs, Amsterdam, Ballston Spa and Latham
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tope Masonry
Mason 3rd Generation- Master Mason
Request an estimate
Tope Masonry - Schenectady, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Tope may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tope Masonry
Visit our website http://topemasonry.com/ for more info regarding our company
I have been a mason for over 25 years.
I provide services in Rotterdam,Schenectady,Niskayuna, Latham,Scotia,Glenville,Burnt Hills,Charlton and surrounding areas
I offer the following services: patios,concrete pool decks,sidewalks,garage floors,slabs,specializing in repair work and all phases of flatwork.
All work I do is provided at the same caliber I would on my own home or property.
Free estimates are available contact me at 356-8149 or 390-2752
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
The quality and workmanship I put into every job is the same as I would put into my own home and property.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience in the service provided?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q- How many jobs have you done like this
A- being in business for 25+ years hundreds
Q- How long have you been in business
A- 25+ years
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are: repair work, sidewalks and patios.
- How did you get started?
I got started in this business 25 years ago working with my father. My father retired and I continued the business. I am a third generation mason.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not all masons can perform all jobs. A mason that does chimneys and foundations is not also experienced in flat work or repairs.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Find out the experience and extent of knowledge of the mason you are looking to hire.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Seasonally I average 200+ depending on the size of the job and/or weather. Hire an experienced professional, whereas they may be more expensive, hiring an inexperienced mason will cost you a lot more in the end.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Heavy equiptment operator
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Seasonally I average 200+ depending on the size of the job and/or weather.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All phases of concrete flat work: sidewalks, patios, garage floors, concrete pool decks and all repair work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Grandview Concrete company the quality of their product is regulated by state inspectors.
June 12, 2012
We are absolutely thrilled with the job done at our house. Tope was able to come in, assess our foundation issue, and provide a solution quickly. Tope understood the urgency and addressed all our concerns. The Tope team is top notch, with high quality work, real customer focus, very clean and professional. We will be using them again when we are ready for sidewalk work. If you are considering a mason, your choice should be this company.- Castledine