Total Concepts Company
Areas of service:Tulsa, Broken Arrow and Sapulpa
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Total Concepts Company
Home Improvement and Remodeling
Request an estimate
Total Concepts Company - Tulsa, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lou Twess may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Total Concepts Company
Total Concepts Company is a locally owned, and operated full line home improvement company with 20+ years in Tulsa Metro.
Lou Twess, the owner, also offers handyman services that gives a 10 to 15% discount to seniors and all vets no questions asked on all small jobs of $5,000.00 and under.
Give him a try and he guarantee your satisfaction. Contact Lou now.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It was a tea room that was custom-built for a dear retired couple. They wanted an area where the husband could read the morning newspaper and the wife could enjoy the fresh morning breeze and have early morning conversation.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most of the jobs we take on are kitchen or bath remodels; coming in a close second are outside projects like new exterior siding, window replacements. The roof is the third largest of the projects that we do in a year's time. We install only the best and give a full roof warranty.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common question we get here at Total Concepts Company is , "When can you start?" I love to work on the smaller projects in between the larger projects so no one has to wait any longer than they have to.
The second question is when can I bring my friends over to see the work? We always keep the job site clean so home owners are able to show it off right away.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We, here at TCC (Total Concepts Company), incorporate all the major brands into our construction methods, but we try to prioritize products that are made in America.
- How did you get started?
I am a third generation builder/remodeler contractor and it has been a natural thing for me to start Total Concepts Company and help many Tulsa home owners repair and add on to their homes.
My company has grown mostly due to my customers telling there friends and neighbors about us. We try and complete the job as though we are working on our own home.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I always ask my customers exactly what they want and what parts of the project they might want to do for themselves. I want the home owners to be as involved as they might want to be.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I am the number one fan of saving time and money when it is a reasonable thing to do. Saving time is as important because time is money, so in my Design-Build concept of remodeling, the home owner always comes out ahead in both dollars and quality construction.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Does Total Concepts do the following jobs?
- Home Additions
- Home Renovations
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a local Tulsa boy raised and educated right here in Tulsa. I have 3 children who are also in the home improvement business, at one phase or another. We are all dedicated to making our project come in on schedule and on budget. No excuses! Where the value always exceeds the costs.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I and my colleagues have over 15 years of experience. We do on-site service for every project and we make sure that we deliver on time.
We specialize in providing customer satisfaction. Anyone who refers us to their friends will get a 10% off from their next project with us.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Total Concepts averages 10 to 15 large projects and many smaller ones for repairs and fix up's. My company will not limit the size of a project because any project is as important as the rest. There's no job too big nor too small for us.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have endeavored to comply with all State, city and national building codes. We are very proud of our track record in building and designing concepts here at TCC.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish more people knew about TCC before starting their project so we could plan it together and add all the wonderful products they wanted at a cost saving manner, this way installation methods allow the finished project to be exactly what they expect.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We have several after-sales programs/incentives:
- Referral Bonus Program
- Preferred service calls
- Senior services discount
- Veterans discount
- 2 year labor warranty