Areas of service:San Diego, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Riverside, Anaheim, Oceanside, Huntington Beach, Chula Vista, Garden Grove, Escondido, El Cajon, Corona, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Orange, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Vista, Hemet, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Carlsbad, Buena Park, Chino, Temecula, Tustin, La Mesa, Redlands, Chino Hills, Spring Valley, Perris, National City, Laguna Niguel, Yorba Linda, San Marcos, Lake Forest, Indio, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Murrieta, Santee, Colton, San Clemente, Palm Desert, Laguna Hills, Placentia, Poway, Cypress, Encinitas, Palm Springs, El Centro, Cathedral City, Lake Elsinore, La Jolla, Lakeside, Fallbrook, Rancho Santa Margarita, Yucaipa, Aliso Viejo, Sun City, Brea, San Juan Capistrano, Ramona, Trabuco Canyon, Stanton, San Ysidro, Desert Hot Springs, Dana Point, Imperial Beach, Bloomington, Banning, San Jacinto, Laguna Beach, Lemon Grove, Seal Beach, Coronado, La Quinta, Coachella, Norco and Los Alamitos.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Linda Mattingly
Request an estimate
Linda Mattingly - San Diego, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Linda Mattingly may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Linda Mattingly
Linda Mattingly offers business consultancy and executive coaching services. She has 7 years of experience as OCM Specialist in Product Lifecycle Management deployment.
She used to be a part of a team that integrates Organizational Change Management into project deliveries. She has also developed collateral and delivering presentations to project managers, service teams, and solution architects.
Linda started an independent organizational change management group. She offers strategic planning services and coaching for businesses and corporations.
Her clients include Siemens PLM and Rolls-Royce.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Linda specializes in Organizational Change Management involving complex technical and process change like:
- Aerospace and Defense
- IT Projects
- PLM Projects
- Executive Change Leadership Coaching
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you certified?
- Do you understand my industry?
- Do you understand PLM?
- Do you have experience working with cross-functional project teams?
- Do you have experience working on global implementations?
- What change methodology do you follow?
- What assessment tools do you use?
- Can you travel?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Project review/lessons-learned workshops
- Post deployment assessments for process adoption
- Building an internal Center of Excellence to support future projects in the area of organizational change management
- Executive coaching