Areas of service:Nashville, Franklin, Antioch, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Brentwood, Madison, Smyrna, Gallatin, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Goodlettsville, Springfield and Old Hickory.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Tree Care Services
Request an estimate
Treemasters - Nashville, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jerry Matheny may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
At Treemasters, we offer affordable tree care. We are a small home based company that got tired of watching the big boys rip off the homeowners. So we went out on our own to offer the customer the best price possible on quality tree work.
We are a licensed and insured company with 28 years of experience, and specialize in the following:
- Removal expert
With us, problem trees are no problem!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I got started as a youngster working to clear 6 acres in Kingston Springs with my grandfather.
From there, I went to private companies mixed with periods of line clearance for various utilities as lead foreman and heavy equipment operator.
I saw the prices the companies were charging customers. I knew it could be profitable to do the same jobs at a third to half the rates of the big companies.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do several small jobs as well as many large jobs through the year.
No job is too big or too complicated for us and a small job is as important as the large job.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Insurance and experience are very important.
Too often, especially in today's economy people are tempted to hire jack-legs and fly by night companies and end up paying bigtime in the long run.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Call us last when you have all of your bids, and we will usually beat them all.
Make sure that whoever you hire is insured.
I have seen many nightmares from uninsured tree worker that make a mistake and then disappear.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We're very proud of a very large removal job located in Sylvan Park where the trees were spread out over the top of 2 houses.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that while there are many expenses involved in tree work it doesn't has to be overly expensive.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common type of jobs are storm clean-up and tree maintenance, as well as removals of problem trees.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Mostly STIHL and Husqvarna chainsaws.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Problem tree removal
- Outstanding customer service
- Quality work at affordable prices
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer quality work at affordable prices and guaranteed satisfaction.
No down payments and payment only after the job is complete.