Areas of service:Columbus, Phenix City and Fort Benning
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tuff Repairs
Maintenance and Handyman Services
Request an estimate
Tuff Repairs - Columbus, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tuff Repairs may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tuff Repairs
Do you need a local maintenance man who will provide reasonable and affordable service and complete work as you want it? Do you need someone that is available when you call and guarantees the work he performs?
Then give Tuff Repairs a call. I am a handyman and home maintenance expert serving Columbus and surrounding area. I offer free estimates!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
general home maintenance
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
how much will something costs an what will the cheapest cost be..
- How many projects do you average in a year?
not able to say at this time
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
pricing an good work performance
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
guarantee the work within a general period an will come back if a problem should arise with the work performed
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I will not replace something unless it can be repaired. I give the customer the option of refurbishing or replacing it an what it would cost in comparison on both
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
general home maintenance or repairs that normally come with owning or renting a home
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
that I believe in honesty an trust. I feel the customer should know exactly what the costs will be an that I will do the best work possible an within their budget
- How did you get started?
my father taught me a lot about general repairs plus I have acquired knowledge from my own experiences with owning an renting a home
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that I am friendly an I try my best to satisfy the customer
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
what kind of estimate can someone give. what would the job require
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
one job I did along with a helper totally redone the inside of a rental home, from general cleanup,painting,to replacing major appliances or repairing them.We more or less totally remodeled the inside of the home
- What brands or products do you work with?
products from Home Depot mostly.If they dont have what I need I call a manufacturing company