Two Guys Home Repair
Areas of service:Mansfield and Ashland
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Two Guys Home Repair
Request an estimate
Two Guys Home Repair - Mansfield, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Cunningham may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Two Guys Home Repair
Two Guys Home Repair offers all types of home repair, from electrical repair, drywall, plumbing and equipment hookup. We do carpeting, tile, and flat roof repair.
Our motto is we do it right or we don't do it. Our rates are fair. We wouldn't charge someone for a job we wouldn't be willing to pay for if we had it done ourselves.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Electrical, plumbing, drywall, flat roof repair, install light fixtures, new outlets, ceiling fans, appliances, run gas lines, install tanning beds, exhaust fans, and more things too many to mention.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are like a piano Ebony and Ivory each has its special way of sounding or doing things but when we play together, everything is good.
- How did you get started?
David began 35 years ago installing restaurant equipment, building house for boss, expanded to construction and wiring repair for businesses that he had worked with or serviced during his career.
He has an Associate degree in Electrical Engineering, and has extensive experience in plumbing and pressure testing. His partner has recently retired from over 30 years with the laborer's union and has extensive experience in drywall repair and concrete work.
They got together to pass the time and found they work well with each other and hoped to help others with their home issues not wanting to break their banks during this time of economic hardship.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depending on the jobs, we try to average 50-60 a year. We feel no job is too big or too small for us to take on.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We were called in by a professional contractor to install a dishwasher and an exhaust fan in his bathroom. Being in his position, he believed we would have extensive drywall repair to do on the bathroom after the fan was installed, to his surprise we needed no extra material and they could not tell 4 feet of the ceiling was removed to install duct work and the fan.
They added another ceiling repair and additional light fixture installs and a kitchen faucet replacement. Much to our delight he was so enthralled, he paid us 10% more than we quoted him and offered us a lot of future work down the road.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Cleanup, quick observation of other issues that we see and offer our services to fix them. Let them know of safety issues that could arise if problem is not taken care of.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Electrical repair ex.(lights ceiling fans, outlets,etc.) Plumbing leaks, gas line hookups, Drywall repair or replacement.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you come out give me an estimate. How soon can you fix our problem, How much will this cost? Do you travel this distance. (Over 20 miles we charge $35 fee which we will refund if we get the job)
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long it will take, how much will you charge, how much down is due at beginning of job, and do we stand by our work.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We only do a job if we do it right. We do not believe in doing a job half way. Either right or not at all.
- What brands or products do you work with?
There is a variety of products we use depending on the job and the cost. We try to save the customer as much money as possible because we believe in saving the customer as much as possible.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Problems you have in your home, Make sure you have address available so we can find you. Time that you will be home and if we can access the home to do the work.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We will not quote a job unless we agree that if we needed to pay for the same job we would pay the same amount as we quote.