Areas of service:Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Lockport, Tonawanda, North Tonawanda, Hamburg, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Depew and Batavia
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Ultimate Event
Professional DJ Services
Request an estimate
Ultimate Event - North Tonawanda, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Scott Dirmyer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ultimate Event
Ultimate Event is a professional entertainment company. Our music library has over 10,000 songs covering genres from Top 40, Dance, Hip Hop, Rock, Alternative, Classic Rock Country, 70's 80's, 90's, and Retro.
We have over 15 years of experience as A DJ working in radio, night clubs and entertainment companies, performing at weddings, school dances and company functions.
Our services include: weddings, anniversaries, graduation parties, holiday parties, birthdays, company picnics / social events, school dances, and proms.
Contact us today and learn more about our services!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is always the first question. I then ask what are you looking to spend. I try to fit my services to everyones budget. I try to tell them quality service is top priority. Customers shopuld never feel like they are being ignored. Return call in a timely fasion and provide a total service b y offering suggestions and giving them contacts to help the customers needs.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I have been a disc jockey since the 1980's woring in the clubs. I have a a lot of experience and specialize in 80's and 90's music.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love to be involved in the community and was a leader in scouts with my boys when they were younger.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is very expensive to maintain equipment and have quality DJ's in the DJ entertaimnet business. DJ's charge more for a reason, in order to provide top knotch DJ service second to none.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I make sure the customer is satisfied and that anything I can do in the future, I will gladly help such as provide contacts for other services for which I have connections in the field.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I am performing about 30 jobs a year.
- How did you get started?
I began as a club DJ in the 1980's working dance music and then at a party bar in Niagara Falls. These years helped me learn to read crowds and know what music fits together well.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer really needs to look at the type of experience a DJ has. The type of experince tells the customer how a DJ handles reading a crowd and mixing up the music to please everyone in attendance.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
My most common jobs are weddings, school dances, graduation parties, retirement parties, anniversary parties
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of the benefits I have done in the past year. It is nice to give back and help other since I feel I have been fortunate with things in my life. It is truly rewarding knowing playing music can help people financially and spiritualy.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a member of the American DJ Association and a member of the Buffalo Bridal Association.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I reccomend that customers look to value. Make sure you get what your paying for. The old saying is true, you get what you pay for.
- What brands or products do you work with?
My equipment is of high quality. I use Yorkville speakers, Serato DJ software, and my lighting is from American DJ and Chavet.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I have expeirnce listed, photos and videos of my work as well as lists of songs for sellection to help plan your event.