Unleashed Real Estate/Keller Williams Realty
Areas of service:Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Staunton and Waynesboro
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Unleashed Real Estate/Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Agent
Request an estimate
Unleashed Real Estate/Keller Williams Realty - Charlottesville, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Valorie Ford may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Unleashed Real Estate/Keller Williams Realty
Valorie is a mega agent managing her team called Unleashed Real Estate at Keller Williams Realty – Charlottesville.
Valorie has created a great model for success based on the Keller Williams MREA and she has been helping the homeless find homes and sellers unleash their real estate's potential since 2005!
Contact us for more info!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Nothing hurts me more than bad customer service. It truly pains my heart! I also love hunting and fishing. Who knew!?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in helping sellers sell their homes for the best price in the shortest amount of time and purchasers get the best deals for homes in their search areas.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I have all kinds of homes that I sell from homes over $1mm to homes well under $100K. Nothing is "common" in this industry!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many homes have you sold?
Do you have any testimonials?
What do you do to market a home?
What is the process and how should I prepare my home to sell?
What do I need to do in order to buy a home?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up services to make sure they have settled into their new homes. I help with relocation as well as stay in touch with clients for future referrals.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You need to be pre-qualified if you are looking to purchase a home and if you are looking to sell, you need to know what your loan payoff is and have a number in mind that you want to net.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you think the sellers will come off the price?
How fast do you think I will be able to sell my home?
It depends on price, presentation and accessibility.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all other brokerages here in the Charlottesville/Albemarle area. I always look for a win-win!
- How did you get started?
I started in the mortgage industry and had a very bad experience with a real estate agent when we purchased our home. I then got my license and vowed to help as many people as I could to not have the same experience I did.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I sold a home to someone prior to it going on the market as I was meeting the staging company there when they drove past and saw my sign! The seller was thrilled!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't go with a discount broker. They don't save you money in the long run. Discount brokers are for discount homes and they offer discount service. You get what you pay for!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not every agent is out just for their own gain. I have helped hundreds of people find the perfect home and it's not about me; it's about you!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
100+ sides a year. I currently hold over 50 listings and growing at a rate of 2 to 6 a week! I have great customer service with two admin on my team and one showing assistant.