Value Bath and Kitchen
Areas of service:Levittown
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Value Bath and Kitchen
Request an estimate
Value Bath and Kitchen - Levittown, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joseph Maisey may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Value Bath and Kitchen
Value Bath and Kitchen has over 30 years of experience. We specialize in all types of plumbing, all types of bathroom and kitchen remodeling.
We also offer quality design and all types of heating and drain cleaning. We are licensed and insured.
Contact us today for a free estimate. We offer low prices and senior citizen discount!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
nnnnnnnnnnnamerican standard, stanley, delta and melon. n nnn
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Business and plumbing license and references and pictures
of jobs that I have already done.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1 yr. warranty on all work done.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
master plumbing license,gas materials and lines, pipes andnfittings. Back flow preventer and air condition and heating.
- How did you get started?
my father was a plumber, and I went on alot of jobs with
him. I worked with my father and got for my apprenticship,
and got my journeymens license and then my masters.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Bathrooms and kitchens, specializing in handicap bathrooms
and kitchens, and regular bathrooms and kitchens.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
bucks and montgomery co.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I have this busines for over 30 years. I do my own work
and I have experience in all of the other trades, e.i.
painting, sheet rock, electrical, flooring, ceramic tile.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Kohler, crane, american standard, delta, melon, stanley
swan products, pecks, lines and fittings. PVC and ABS
sterling, mansfield and vortens, alumax bath and shower
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a veteran and a christian, I am honest, reliable and enjoy doing bathrooms and kitchens and all types of home
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Price, experience and reference