Areas of service:Dayton, Hamilton, Middletown, West Chester, Fairborn, Xenia, Mason, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Franklin and , Englewood.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact V's Massage
Request an estimate
V's Massage - Dayton, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Vanessa Scott may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About V's Massage
Hello, I'm Vanessa, a licensed massage therapist, and I offer many massage services. Pregnancy, sports, swedish, medical, deep tissue and more. One time indulgements or routine sessions tailored to your needs, or wants.
I am located in an established Gentle Chiropractic office. I have been here for almost two years now, serving Dayton and surrounding areas.
I am now offering 30, 60 and 90-minute table massage sessions, up to 30-minute chair massages, exfoliation treatments and some aromatherapies.I also offer massage enhancements such as heated neck wraps, moist heat therapy, soft tissue therapy, hot stone incorporations and more.
I offer home visits to established clients after client/therapist approval.
I take appointments Monday through Saturday. I accept cash, check or credit cards. 3% fee with all credit card transactions.
I offer many massage packages that can be purchased as well as the Massage Club memberships for the best value.
I sell gift certificates that are good for a year and are transferable.
Contact me for more information.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Don't your hands ever hurt? No. After so many years of doing construction and working with my hands, I have built up good strong hands. (But can also be gentle)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in the Swedish massage which is where all the techniques are based on relaxation alone.
I also enjoy helping people with medical conditions, wether it be to treat or to prevent.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have almost 16 yrs of experience with massage even though I didn't get licensed until 2011.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I try to attend at least one event per month. Gyms, health walks, fairs and festivals. Wherever people need relaxing.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend buying the gift packs or to join the Massage Club. There are different ones tailored to suit different likes and to save money. Also the gift certificates are good for one year.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I try to stay towards the basic, nothing added, all natural products. I do this to help with Mother Nature and hopefully to avoid allergies.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The basic swedish massage or deep tissue to the entire back area seems to be the most requested areas to work on.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I really enjoy doing free chair massages for awareness events.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience do you have and do you enjoy what you do? How are your communication skills? are you flexible.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always treat my clients to dark chocolate and a water bottle. Both which can be healthy for you as well as good.
Some clients leave with advised exercises but I try not to give homework.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish people knew just how beneficial massage can be and not just relaxing.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have ready your medical background, exercise schedule or areas of problem that you would like to work on. Know your goal for the massage.
- How did you get started?
I started off being self taught and helped myself through some injuries. Then I moved on to helping other team mates and friends. When I realized I had the natural flare for it, I went back to school to improve my medical knowledge of the field and to become licensed.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am licensed in Medical Massage Therapy. I also hold a nursing certificate and have years of experience working with MRDD clients. I'm CPR certified.
March 11, 2013
I have went to V's massage several times and I wouldn't go to anyone else for a massage or other spa treatments. Vanessa provides a comfortable, soothing and professional environment. I recommend her to all my friends and family. Once you have went and had a massage from her you won't go anywhere else... Guaranteed!- Lynch