Areas of service:Oxnard, Simi Valley, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, Newbury Park, Moorpark, Santa Paula, Port Hueneme, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, West Hills and Ojai.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Vasquez Entertainment
DJ Music Service
Request an estimate
Vasquez Entertainment - Oxnard, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ralph Vasquez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Vasquez Entertainment
Vasquez Entertainment provides DJ music service for corporate events, birthday parties, weddings and any event that you may need good music at a fair price.
We are not the cheapest or youngest , we are responsible, mature people and we do our business in a professional and efficient manner.
We provide services for all of Southern California. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
DO i MC answer yes indeed i do in both english and spanish ....will you have my personal favorite songs to play at my wedding ....answer is Y E S !!! if i get your list 3-4 weeks in advance i will do whatever it takes to have everyone of your songs ready for your special day !!!!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish to tell them that GOOD solid equipment costs and as a professional DJ we really cant go lower in price and if you do find a " cheaper " dj ..well 9 out of 10 times you will regret it and it could ruin your special day .
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am 100% totally bilingual so i can MC and DJ and english or spanish , but my main language is my music .
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use top quality professional equipment like B-52 and Behringer also for lights I use american dj and chauvet.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am a music lover !!! I trully enjoy every minute of Djing and i will try to make every guest enjoy the event as I do .
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I normally email them thanking them and I also will tell them to throw my name out to friends and relatives - refferals .
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you MC? What equipment do you have ? do you charge for travel or setup ? Will you have ALL my special songs for my wedding?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I am a wedding DJ which is a big differance than a club DJ . I do one on one with the couple and get to know thier needs and tastes , i dont just show up and play and mix what iu want ...EVERY WEDDING IS UNIQUE AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH .
- How many projects do you average in a year?
20-25 but i do hope to grow and and posiibly do 50-60 pero year . I am a full time DJ so i need to grow .
- How did you get started?
I am also also a musician so i have been around music since i was in high school. So it was an easy transfer from keyboard to DJ.