Ventech Services, LLC
Areas of service:San Antonio
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ventech Services, LLC
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
Request an estimate
Ventech Services, LLC - San Antonio, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Julian Lopez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ventech Services, LLC
Ventech Services specializes in residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning, maintenance and repair. Our company has been up and running since 2010 and since then we have been members of the Better Business Bureau and have also been mentioned on local newspapers and TV news channels.
We strive to prevent as many dryer fires as possible. Keeping our customers and there homes safe is our main priority. Feel free to contact us to learn more about our company!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are many companies that offer dryer vent cleaning as an "extra service" and many times do not have the proper equipment to get the job done right. You should always hire a professional company that specializes in dryer vent cleaning.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in dryer vent cleaning,maintenance and repair. I have eight years of experience doing this type of service.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much does dryer vent cleaning service cost? This service should cost between $75 to $100 depending on where the dryer is located and how long the dryer vent is.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After thoroughly cleaning and inspecting your dryer vent we can offer a yearly dryer vent cleaning program where our customers will receive a call or an email to remind them that there dryer vent cleaning is due and will also receive a discounted price for the service.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should always ask if the company is a legitimate business and if registered by the state. Being a member of the Better Business Bureau is a plus so that you can keep track of any complaints that might have been filed toward a company.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
In 2010 when I started this business my friend/neighbor was a victim of a dryer fire.He and his family survived the fire but there home was almost a complete loss.From then on I made a promise to my self that I was going to prevent as many dryer fires as possible.
- How did you get started?
When I found out there were over 15,000 dryer fires a year in the United States, I found that there was a need for this type of service and I got started immediately after.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
When your dryer vent is cleaned correctly you automatically save money on your electric bill.Your clothes dryer works off a 220 electrical circuit and is one of the most expensive appliances to operate.Cleaning the dryer vent will improve airflow and keep your dryer working efficiently.