Areas of service:San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Vacaville, Chico, Antioch, Napa, Palo Alto, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Roseville, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, San Rafael, Davis, Lodi, Petaluma, Union City, Turlock, Pleasanton, Milpitas, Yuba City, South San Francisco, Carmichael, Manteca, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Woodland, Danville, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Martinez, Oroville, San Ramon, Auburn, Rohnert Park, Newark, Grass Valley, Fair Oaks, Burlingame, San Bruno, Suisun City, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Marysville, Rocklin, Antelope, Sonoma, Placerville, South Lake Tahoe, Ceres, Pleasant Hill, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Sebastopol, Dublin, Mill Valley, Paradise, San Carlos, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Oakdale, Sonora, Shingle Springs, Emeryville, Galt, Lafayette, Windsor, El Cerrito, Hercules, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Verengo Solar
Solar System Installers
Request an estimate
Verengo Solar - Sacramento, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kevin Sykes may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Verengo Solar
Verengo Solar is an A+-rated, BBB-accredited company. We are the number 1 solar installers in California. Verengo does residential solar installs. We ensure to maintain and monitor the solar system at no charge to you.
Solar is very affordable now with little to no money out of the pocket to get started. We will guarantee to cut your electricity bill!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How can you ensure customer satisfaction?
Are you an A+-rated company with the Better Business Bureau?
- How did you get started?
13 years as a home remodeler and then for the last 4 years, solar installs
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What brands or products do you work with?
LG Solar Panels
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Very dedicated to giving customers what they are looking for
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Insurance maintenance and monitoring at no cost to you
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What if the system doesn't do what you say it will? We guarantee it with a money-back guarantee.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How affordable solar systems are now
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Solar installs on residential roofs
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Too many to count. 97% customer satisfaction.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
$0 down to install system and will cut your electricity bill