Villone's Carpentry & Stairs Construction & Railings
Areas of service:West Chester, Norristown, Upper Darby, Media, Havertown, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Wayne, Lansdowne, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Bryn Mawr, Aston and Broomall.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Villone's Carpentry & Stairs Construction & Railings
We Build to Last a Life Time
Request an estimate
Villone's Carpentry & Stairs Construction & Railings - Springfield, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Don Villone may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Villone's Carpentry & Stairs Construction & Railings
I am a master carpenter with forty years of experience. Iíve been doing business in the Delaware Valley since 1982.
I specialize in interior railings and stairs, finish carpentry, kitchens, and doors. I also do basements, additions, and structural work.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Stairs & Railings ,Top notch jobs. People who want a job done right.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not everyone is a true carpenter. Just because they have a truck & a hammer doesn't make them a true carpenter.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I back everything I do.I don't walk away from problems.I try to prevent any problems before they happen. Do it right the first time & you don't have problems.
- What brands or products do you work with?
top quality,I don't use junk .I don't buy from the big box stores like Home Depot.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Master Carpenter :Interior railings & Stairs, Kitchens,All phase of carpentry. Additions, basements, etc.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make a list of what you want done.Look into products ,if you want a kitchen look at cabinets or into counter tops ,what kind of flooring ,back splash,etc.Apple for apples,so when you get bids they are bidding on the same things.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you Insured & License. Do you have referrals. How long have you been in business.Do you have pictures & can I see Some of your work.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can I do it.I can do almost anything in a house.Is it worth the money.Most times it is ,but sometimes I tell you it's not.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
You get what you see.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Took out a corner of a house & built 2 -two story additions in a L shape on rear of house a year & a half project.Every job I do I'm proud of My name is on it. Did a finish basement & six railings jobs & counting.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Bloods ,Sweet & tears. Learned on the job site from a master carpenter.We built homes & everything inside.From framing to finish.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Top quality ,because it saves you in the long run.Cutting corners in construction only come back to bite you.
- How did you get started?
I gotten tired working for someone else.And making them look good.Had a lot of side jobs in 1981.Start getting a good reputation ,and went on my own ever since.Started working as a carpenter helper in high school.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do one job at a time. So it hard to average.Every job is different.It could be 3 or it could be 30.