Vision In Action
Areas of service:Elmira
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Vision In Action
Nutritional Lifestyle Coaching
Request an estimate
Vision In Action - Elmira, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Meghan Dailey-Faulhaber may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Vision In Action
My name is Meghan Dailey-Faulhaber. I offer Nutritional Lifestyle Coaching. My primary focus is helping people that have negative relationships with food discover a passion for eating well. I am not a weight loss guru and do not support fad or crash diets. I inspire life-long, sustainable changes to diet that supports overall health.
My primary service area is Lane County, Oregon, but I offer coaching via phone and internet which means that location is no barrier to receiving services!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is your educational background?
What is your professional background?
What are your policies and procedures in regard to confidentiality?
What is your coaching philosophy?
What is your code of ethics?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in helping people reach their nutrition and wellness goals. I have 7 years experience helping people reach goals of all kinds, and an educational background in human development, psychology, and public health.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a born and raised rural Oregonian. I have also lived in more metropolitan areas as well as abroad in Cork, Ireland. I have returned to rural living, but I have a unique perspective on nutrition because of my varied living experiences.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that customers with limited budgets take a look at my coaching packages that are available on-line only.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide "refresher" sessions at a reduced rate to clients who have concluded their work with me. "Refresher" sessions are 30 minutes or less and may be done over the phone or email.
- How did you get started?
I got started after I had been out of the workforce for nearly a year. I am a stay-at-home mother, but have a unique skill set that I want to utilize outside of child-rearing. I needed a career that allowed me the flexibility to be home with my children, life the lifestyle I enjoy, as well as share my skills with the broader community.