Areas of service:Washington, Alexandria, Arlington, Woodbridge, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Falls Church, Springfield, Bethesda, Herndon, Upper Marlboro, Sterling, Waldorf, Centreville, Vienna, Stafford, Reston, Annandale, Fort Washington, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Temple Hills, District Heights, Ashburn, Clinton, Suitland, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Spotsylvania, Warrenton, Chantilly, Dumfries, Culpeper and Mechanicsville.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact W.G. Bathrooms
Design and Remodel Company
Request an estimate
W.G. Bathrooms - Stafford, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Derek Greene may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About W.G. Bathrooms
We are a complete kitchen, bath, bar, office and flooring specialist. We offer all installation and design services.
No matter how big or small your project is, we can help. We guarantee great prices and always a 1-year guarantee on all our installations.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Our advice hands down. We our always looking for ways to save our customers money. We work with your budget by offering options and suggestions to help lower the cost of your project. As well as DYI step by step walk throughs to help you learn the basic remodeling skills to allow you to participate in future projects. In the long run it can save you major money.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Flooring and bathrooms
- What brands or products do you work with?
We our in partnership with Tile Optima, TSG Cabinetry, and several other leading companies in the remodel and new construction business.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer follow up cleaning and sealer visits as well as any repairs
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Who will be doing the work? Answer: I have 3 professional installers on my team and depending on your project I select the best for your needs.
Who can I contact if i have any questions or problems?
Answer: Derek Greene. I am the owner and I personally manage each of my projects and have a direct relationship with each of my customers. I'm never to busy for my customers.
My Cell: 405-623-6205
- How many projects do you average in a year?
30 projects or more a year.
Most of our business comes from tile flooring, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Tile Optima, TSG Cabinetry, and several other leading companies. Our staff are true professionals in the fields of plumbing, electrical, designs, safety, utilization, carpentry, and with over 50 years of combined experience in the remodeling and construction environment.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long is my project going to take to finish?
Answer: This is a common question and the answer depends on the extent of your project.
But as long as there are no unexpected surprises in the renovation the project should fall right on our projected schedule . Which we write out one for every customer before the project begins.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Home remodel and new construction.
We offer a quality brand of kitchen cabinets.
We specialize in kitchens and bathrooms but are not limited to them.
Flooring is a major part of our business and offer a wide variety of flooring designs and options at affordable prices.