Wallace Pressure Washing
Areas of service:Gulfport, Biloxi and Ocean Springs
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Wallace Pressure Washing
Full-Service Pressure Washing
Request an estimate
Wallace Pressure Washing - Gulfport, MS
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jack & Sara Wallace may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Wallace Pressure Washing
Wallace Pressure Washing is a full-service pressure washing company for all your residential and commercial needs.
We offer competitive rates with free estimates. All retired and active-duty military receive special discounts. We accept all major credit cards.
We are located on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. We can help anyone with moss or mold issues in their buildings or on walkways.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have contracts with a couple of real estate management companies and construction crews.
Our head supervisor is a state-certified Class 5 Maintenance Engineer with National OSHA Certification.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Surface type
- Square footage
- Type of chemical treatment desired
- Time frame for completion
- Best contact time for free estimate
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Washing of grease and oil from driveways and parking Lots
- Cleaning mold and mildew from building sides and brickwork
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Is the amount of water required to complete the job going to make my water bill skyrocket?
No, the high pressure allows us to maximize cleaning with minimal water usage.
Are the chemicals used safe around pets and children?
Even though the chemicals are environmentally friendly, we ask that all homeowners keep pets and children inside while work is being completed. However, afterwards they are safe to come out immediately after cleanup.
- How did you get started?
I began in early 1990 in Wisconsin, when my neighbor saw me cleaning my own house with a small portable washer. He asked how well that worked and if he could pay me to do his house. From that point on, he told his friends who told their friends....etc.
Then August 2005 everything changed with Hurricane Katrina. I packed up my business and came to Mississippi to help rebuild the area.
I restarted the Pressure Washing Business in 2010 when I retired from construction and again, got asked about how much to wash a neighbor's house. So we see how well it goes from there.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All of our products are environmentally safe and economical. For most driveways and concrete, we use "Purple Power" and regular Bleach on vinyl siding. For wood siding and decks, a combination depending on the treatment of the wood and the cleaning required.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are 100% American-owned and operated. We hire locally and shop locally. We are professional and courteous with a money-back guarantee.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you chemical-certified?
- Are your chemicals biodegradable?
- Do you charge by the hour or by the foot?
- Do you offer hot water cleaning?
- Can I have a free estimate?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Residential and Commercial Building Maintenance
- Real Estate Management.
- Residential Home Repair and Landscaping
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Complete Cleanup
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Discounts for returning customers
- Discounts for military and seniors
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are not just about your house and driveway, but also decks, porch, RVs and vehicles.
Commercial applications for remodeling pre-treatment and surface prep.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Right now, with the economy slow, so is business. On average, we have 3-4 contracts in the works at any one time on the commercial side. On the residential side, we fit everyone in around slack times.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Shop around for different pricing. Ask questions about the company.
- What jobs have they completed?
- Do they charge by the foot, the sq foot or the hour?
- What products do they use?
- Is the customer required to place deposits on larger jobs and how much?