Warbington Home Improvement
Areas of service:Ellijay and Blue Ridge
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Warbington Home Improvement
Home Improvement Experts
Request an estimate
Warbington Home Improvement - Blue Ridge, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tim Warbington may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Warbington Home Improvement
Warbington Home Improvement has over 30 years of experience in:
- Doors and Windows
- Glass Replacement
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Pressure Cleaning
Contact Warbington Home Improvement for more information.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The remodeling industry is not regulated like it is in some other states. Because of the lack of regulation, there are many inexperienced people calling themselves 'contractors'. n
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I Have Over 30 Yr. Experience In : Door, Window, Glass Replacement Specialist, Sunroom, Basement, Bath, Tile, Siding, Trim, Drywall, Painting Int. & Ext. , Pressure Cleaning, Deck & so much moren
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of the house I built for Ronia and Elizabeth Shellnut. I did all the framing, plumbing, and electrical.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Peachtree Doors& Windows, Anderson Windows, Marvin Windows, And all other name brands. I like Bosch hot water heaters.
- How did you get started?
Trade school,my father, and Peachtree Windows&Doors
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years have you been in business and what are your qualifications?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am straight forward with my customers. I take alot pride in my work.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To hire contractors direct and cut out the middle man will save money. Big home improvement companies have a large over head.