We're Your Handyman, LLC
Areas of service:Deltona, Sanford, Oviedo, Winter Springs, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater and Osteen
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact We're Your Handyman, LLC
Handyman & General Household Repairs
Request an estimate
We're Your Handyman, LLC - Osteen, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Walsh may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About We're Your Handyman, LLC
We're Your Handyman, LLC is a handyman service that has been in operation for a few years as a corporate entity but have been doing basic home repairs for the public since 1995.
We will fix small plumbing leaks, replacing windows, renovations, rehabbing or remodeling kitchen and baths. If you need it done, we’ll do it and do it right!
We also provide lawn maintenance service that does basic lawn cutting, shrub trimming as well as edging and blowing the grass off sidewalks.
However, we do not do major structural modifications or anything such as roofing, AC, major electrical or plumbing. Though for a fee, we can troubleshoot these problems for the home owner then they can decide what avenue to follow from there.
We provide services to Southern Volusia County, Seminole County and Northern Orange County. We’re here to provide services at very realistic cost, no fooling.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in general household repairs. Items such as drywall repair, hanging a new door and fixing a worn out shed in the back yard as well as fencing, basic plumbing leaks, remodel or just adding paint to a room that you’ve been getting bored with.
We can work with you to accomplish just about anything.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Our Uniquenes. I started this business on several principles, based on things that I experienced and came to hate in dealing with workers that I, as a landlord, hired to fix items in my houses.
These very basic principles are:
1. Keeping appointments and arriving on time
2. Responding to any inquiries by phone, email or text within 24 hours or ASAP
3. Quoting a price and assuring the home owner that no matter how long it actually turns out to get the job done, they will only pay the quoted price for labor, unless some other unrelated problem is found in the process
4. Always deal honestly and give the true assessment of work required to be done
5. If for any reason you are not happy with the job it will be redone to your satisfaction
After all "We are Your Handyman LLC"
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
What is a reasonable price for what you want.
To many have unrealistic considerations as to what a job should cost. I get from my wife.."that doesn't look too hard should only take a few minutes"
To find the price of say,a faucet and the lines/connectors you can stop at a Home Depot, Lowe's or another home center and ask the employee in that department "how do you do this and what would it cost for materials" You may actually get someone who can advise you on how long the job "should" take. I say should because there seldom is a job that works by the book.
Now you have the price of materials, and an approximate time in hours to get the job done. Now take a look at the job and ask yourself how much per hour(a realistic number) would you want to do this. Multiply that by the hours anticipated, add to materials and that should be your expectation as far as price range.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have pictures of any of your work?
Can I talk to any of your previous customers?
How long have you been doing this kind of work?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get some quotes from others then come to us. We have a 5% guarantee. We will beat your best written quote by 5%. It is really a non issue, but I know some people want to get several quotes first. Otherwise just call us first.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide complete satisfaction guarantee and we will keep doing it until it is done right for you.