Weathermaster Roofing Services
Areas of service:San Diego, Chula Vista, Escondido, El Cajon, La Mesa, Spring Valley, National City, Santee, Poway, La Jolla, Lakeside, Ramona, San Ysidro, Lemon Grove and Coronado.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Weathermaster Roofing Services
"When Quality is Top Priority"
Request an estimate
Weathermaster Roofing Services - Lakeside, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Wilder may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Weathermaster Roofing Services
Weathermaster Roofing ,is a full service roofing contractor, located in San Diego CA. We are a family owned business, with 24 yrs experience in the roofing and waterproofing industry.
At Weathermaster, we believe, that "Quality is Top Priority".
We service and install all types, of Asphalt shingles,Concrete and Clay roofing tiles, as well as provide durable Flat roof solutions.
Give us a call to day for your FREE No Hassle estimate.
We look forward to helping you with all your roofing needs.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get at least 3 estimates, and try to make sure when comparing bids they are 'apples to apples". Lowest bid, is not always the best, remember you get what you pay for.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is the company licensed for the particular trade, or scope of work?
Does the company have Worker`s Comp, and General Liability Insurance?
Can the contractor provide references?
How many years of trade experience, does the company have?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Weathermaster Roofing, specializes in ALL Types of roofing systems. If it goes on the roof we`ve installed it. We pride ourselves in delivering quality installations with ONLY quality products, on time and within budget.
- What brands or products do you work with?
GAF, Owens Corning, Dibiten, JM APPEx, Polyglass, Eagle, Boral/Lifetile, US tile, MCA tile, Malarkey
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
There is not just 1 project that we are proud of, we are proud of all projects we take on. We believe we hold ourselves to a higher standard, and also try to be innovators, in the industry, always looking to improve upon every aspect of the roofing trade.
- How did you get started?
The old fashioned way. Started as a tearoff laborer, and worked my way up the ladder:), to Field Supervisor. Then decided to branch out on my own.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Average right around 100 projects per year
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Roofing, and roofing supplies in general is a petroleum based industry. So much like gas prices, supply pricing fluctuates the same.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
CSLB, OSHA, RED CROSS, International Roofing & Waterproofing Assoc., Roof tile Institute, Commercial and Industrial Roofing Assoc., John`s Manville, Dibiten Certified applicators, GAF, Owens Corning
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I approach every job, like it was my own. I have high standards, and expect a little more than the other guy.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
At Weathermaster, all projects come with a warranty, not only for labor and Workmanship, but materials as well.
We also, can provide a maintenance package, for our customer`s upon request.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Asphalt composition shingle re-roofs, and flat roof systems
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long will it take?
your typically residential home re-roofing project, will take anywhere from 2-5 days depending on the size and scope of the project