Web Design by Savanah
Areas of service:Tallahassee
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Web Design by Savanah
Affordable and Profesional Web Design
Request an estimate
Web Design by Savanah - Tallahassee, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Savanah O'neal may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Web Design by Savanah
I am Savanah O’neal. I create visually pleasing, dependable websites. I offer website up keep as well. I make sure and work with the client on every detail from top to bottom, making sure they get exactly what they want.
I have seen quite a lot of overcharging for services and I can assure you that I do not do that. My prices range from $300 to $1000 depending on what is needed.
Contact me today! I look forward to hearing from you.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
It started out as a hobby and helping friends and family. I then found that there is a market for it, and realized how much some people over charge for these services. I knew that I could help people by offering the same services i enjoy at a lower rate. I get to do what I love and help people all at the same time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a mom of two children under the age of 5.I am married and I used o work in medical billing. I am a very creative person and felt that i needed a way to continue spending time with my children and working. I love helping people, and seeing people succeed in every aspect of their life. I am happy I have the skills necessary to provide a service that helps in a part of that.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I helped a family member with their construction clean up website. They received a lot more business and it helped their quality of life too. It felt great to help someone so much.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that it can be done cheaper but still with great quality. Your website doesn't need to be from scratch to produce a great product. It also saves a lot of money that way, instead of paying thousands of dollars.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in web design that is visually pleasing as well as reliable.I also offer consulting and advertising services as well.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that I make a website on wix or weebly for them. It saves me time in making it, which in turn saves them labor cost. Also, they can manage it after I have finished which saves them on maintenance cost as well.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You need to have quotes from all professionals in my trade. This will help you when you contact me. I try my very hardest to beat the prices in my area or at least come close to it.I know that times are hard and I am willing to work with you.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide maintenance for the website that i create. I will also offer advice towards their business to increase their business income.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have just started out and have done about three projects so far. I do hope to have more coming my way soon.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have my own software, however I have found that the normal customer prefers a pre made site. They like the fact that they can run it themselves after the site has been made.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The main question asked is how much will this cost me? I always work with the customer so that i can work with their budget.