Wet Dog Window Cleaning
Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Broomfield, Loveland, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Wet Dog Window Cleaning
Wet Dog Window Cleaning
Request an estimate
Wet Dog Window Cleaning - Littleton, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Wet Dog Window Cleaning may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Wet Dog Window Cleaning
Schedule your residential or commercial window cleaning today. When you do, you can expect prompt, professional service, flexible scheduling, and very reasonable prices – I'm negotiable on all properties!
We have been in business since 2005, doing exterior, interior, screens, tracks and gutters. Pressure washing services are also available.
Contact us today for a free estimate, anywhere up and down the Front Range, Mountains or Plains!
I'm a full-time fire-fighter and part-time window cleaner. So if I don't answer, I will call back soon! Gutter cleaning and
Contact us for free estimates, please look for Ed.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Window Cleaning -- residential and commercial, including screens and tracks as needed
- Pressure Washing
- Gutter & Downspout Cleaning
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are many available window cleaning businesses. Remember to ask the right questions to avoid surprises.
- priced per job or window?
- will the Window Cleaning Contractor move items in your home, or are you, the client, responsible for that?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
30-60 clients per year. The busiest time is the spring and early summer months.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Guaranteed satisfaction for all areas that were cleaned, or you don't pay a cent!
Due to our unusual weather here, no rainy-day specials are included.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How do you charge?
- How did you get started?
I'm a full-time firefighter looking for a part-time business opportunity.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Insured. So, don't worry about that part!
Colorado currently does not license window cleaners/window cleaning services.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All cleaning products are environmentally friendly and non-hazardous/non-toxic! Majority of cleaning performed using the client's water with Wet Dog's own cleaning solution recipe -- proven to leave your windows sparkly-clean!