Areas of service:Duluth and Superior
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Whisper Performance
Request an estimate
Whisper Performance - Duluth, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Farris may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Whisper Performance
We specialize in Motorcycle, Snowmobile & ATV repair, we do everything from powder coating, bike modifications/customization, vinyl stickers, complete rebuilds, tire changes with mount and balance and your standard repairs.
We also do tire changes, mount and balance, full motor rebuilds, along with custom builds, from powder coating, and painting to welding.
Plus, we offer an entertainment service that includes stunt riding. Our shop is located in Duluth, MN.
Please contact us to get a better understanding about our services.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Oil changes, winterizing, tires changes, chain and sprockets. tend to be the top 4 most common jobs I do that are essential to a bike performing properly. don't overlook your oil changes, we can discover a lot about your engine when we do it.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
First off come to me before going to the dealer, I'm not going to charge you dealer prices because I don't have that kind of overhang that they do. Also, Please let me buy the parts and research them for you.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We're a small local shop and we provide excellent customer service. We stay after hours, so the customers can pick up their bike. We don't have set hours or hourly rates, they will have to pay for the service their machine requires.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every project I do I'm proud of. but my greatest accomplishment are my ice tires, every year I come up with a new design to improve my riding performance.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in motorcycle, snowmobile, atv repair, small engine repair, paint and powder coat, welding, tire service, and stunt riding entertainment.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I'm MMI Certified Mechanic
I currently have no affiliations, besides with any parts dealers I have accounts with.
- How did you get started?
I rode BMX growing up and once I had the opportunity to buy a motorcycle I did. I attended MMI in Orlando, FL and obtained my degree as a Motorcycle mechanic and from there I moved back to Minnesota and started my business.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm a lot older than I look. haha. But really, I do motorcycle stunts, I work on bikes, my dream is to do custom bikes, full paint, powder, rims, plastics the whole nine yards. If I could just customize bikes I would!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
To be honest I'm not sure. I do all projects big or small, complicated or simple, so its hard to keep track.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I have a lot to offer and I'm expanding as much as I can, If you visited me a year ago, come back! things are a lot different now then when I originally started.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with several parts dealers and I'll put whichever part or product clients request. I try to find the best deal possible and keep your bill as low cost as I can, I'm here to make customers happy.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Try to know at least the year and model of your bike. I know how to look it up, but its frustrating after I've already ordered parts and I'm a year off. hah.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A lot of questions will have to be answered, as for us, we encourage our customers to contact us to get a straight answer.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: How do you do wheelies?
A: Reaching the 'oh sh!t point' & Gas and brake
Q: can you fix my lawn mower
Q: Who does your website?
A: My Lady.