Areas of service:Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Sapulpa, Sand Springs and Owasso
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Williams Flooring
Hardwood, Laminate, Tile and Ceramic Flooring
Request an estimate
Williams Flooring - Tulsa, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Edgar W Ibarra may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Williams Flooring
Here at Williams Flooring We offer installation for hardwood, laminate, tile and ceramic.
We have been in business for the past 5 years. We offer our services to the greater Tulsa and surrounding areas.
Our company is unique for our quick neat and satisfying installation.
We are proud of the work we do and you will be too! Guaranteed
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Varies between job sizes130 -150.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How should i clean my new floor? With a floor cleaner and a dry mop
- What brands or products do you work with?
Shaw products Bruce and manington wood floors and bella products.
- How did you get started?
Started my journey in this trade when i was hired as a part time helper.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I've been certified thru the Lowes installation department.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Look around for great flooring deals.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
No added services
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Wood floor laminate and tile installations.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Alot of laminate and prefinished hardwood flooring.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of each job that i complete.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have all the proper tools to start and finish my project.