Willis Structures, LLC
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Auburn, Lakewood, Issaquah, Sumner, Spanaway, Maple Valley, Mercer Island and Graham.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Willis Structures, LLC
Request an estimate
Willis Structures, LLC - Auburn, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mike Willis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Willis Structures, LLC
We specialize in carpentry, general contracting, remodels, repairs, renovations, additions, and new construction. We work with homeowners and other contractors to find solutions to all your residential and light commercial construction and repair needs.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Repair, remodel, & additions.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I can not always foresee hidden problems or dilapidation.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpentry & Construction Repairs.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Decide on amenities early.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Deck remodel with new hand rails and roof cover.
- How did you get started?
Career change from the restaurant trade.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Licensed, bonded, & insured.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Get an initial quote on scope of work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A plan or blue print depending on the scope of work, or a list of finish products you intend on using.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Warranty check to assure the work is holding up to normal wear and tear.