Areas of service:Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Los Lunas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Wilson Waterworks
Your Local Plumber
Request an estimate
Wilson Waterworks - Albuquerque, NM
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Leland Wilson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Wilson Waterworks
Wilson Waterworks offers full service on your plumbing leaks, water heaters, furnaces, swamp coolers, natural gas and drains.
We are a Veteran & Master Plumber owned company handling repairs and installations. We service Albuquerque and surrounding communities.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
<a href="http://albuquerqueplumbing.wix.com/wilson-waterworks "target="_blank">Click Here to Visit Our Website</a>
We repair all Makes and Models of your Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Water Heaters. When it is time to replace units we only recommend brands that have proven reliability. Water Heaters- Bradford White, AO Smith, & Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters. Faucets- Moen, Delta, Kohler, Price Pfister. Heating/Cooling- Carrier, Rheem, Bryant, Ultra Cool. Toilets- Kohler, American Atandard
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always ask to see your technicians license. Actual card issued by state with name and licenses. Be aware some businesses send apprentices to perform the work of a licensed journeyman.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Wilson Waterworks has a wide array of experience that allows us to perform many repairs in a year. We can average over a thousand repairs annually.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Plumbing, Water Heaters, Furnaces, Swamp Coolers Drains and Natural Gas. Service, Repair and Installation
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
With many years of experience our master plumber has literally seen every product fail due to manufacturing defects. Be aware of unqualified people in your home always ask to see their license.
- How did you get started?
As with many plumbers our master plumber started as an apprentice and then when able to became a journeyman plumber and gas fitter and then grew to become a master plumber, HVAC, gas and pipe fitter.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
When calling for a plumber you will need to give them your Name, Address, Ph#. If you are proactive you can have filter sizes for your furnace or swamp cooler if applicable.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common calls a plumber will see are leaks, water heater repair or installation and clogged drains. Wilson Waterworks can get you quickly back up and running on all these and more.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Any job that helps people in a time of neednnOne job sticks out where a family had a new born baby and no heat. We quickly found a bad t-stat and the customers couldn't have been happier. We offer Senior and Infant Priority on all emergency calls.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Veteran Owned & Operated----Master Plumber/HVAC/Gas/Pipe- Lic #374179----Journeyman- Plumber/Gas Lic #373757----EPA 608 Universal Certification-#P5239b837C2865D71----OSHA- #001716623----Wardflex Certified Installation & Repair----Uponor PEX Certified Installation & Repair----Bradford White Registered Installer
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Wilson Waterworks is owned by Leland Wilson who served in the United States Army as a Combat Medic. Leland was honorably discharged after proudly serving our country both overseas and stateside. We look forward to serving you.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
When you have a good plumber they will be able to recommend products that have proven reliability. What may at first seem like a cheaper product can lead to extra expenses when it breaks after only a few years.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Wilson Waterworks warranties most jobs for 1 Year. Free Safety Inspection after work performed.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common inquiries are for system conversions (always greener on the other side). Wilson Waterworks will always help their customers balance the many choices available to them.