Windward Protective Group
North Bend, WA
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia, Kent, Bellevue, Yakima, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Bothell, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Lakewood, Marysville, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Issaquah, Snohomish, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Mount Vernon, Oak Harbor, Wenatchee, Spanaway, Woodinville, Arlington, Port Angeles, Lacey, Stanwood, Shelton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Ellensburg, Monroe, East Wenatchee, Sedro Woolley, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Centralia, Enumclaw, Sequim, Graham, Mountlake Terrace, Bainbridge Island, Chehalis and North Bend.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Windward Protective Group
Elite Security Services You can Count On! Call or Email us for Details regarding your security needs.
Request an estimate
Windward Protective Group - North Bend, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jason/Matt Allemand/Rodriquez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Windward Protective Group
Windward Protective Group is a Private Sector Security Agency with a $5 million insurance policy.
Trained and Certified:
1. Tactical Communications
2. Defensive Tactics (MOAB)Managment of Aggresive Behaviors; to Include Handcuffing Techniques.
3. Technical Report Writing; to include Scenario Training.
4. Firearms Training (By: Northwest Tactical Training)
5. First Aid ~ CPR ~ AED
6. Close Quarter Defensive Tactics- to Include Weapon Take Aways and Securing.
Some of Windward Protective Services offered are:
- Executive Protection
- Special Event Security
- Contract Security~ Armed and Unarmed
- Patrolled Security Utilizing the ICAM System
- Electronic Reports
- Plain Clothes Detail
- Judicial Services
- Prisoner Transport and Secure Transport
- Anti-Kidnap and Kidnap Rescue
- Runaway Locating
- Soon to come to Windward Protective Group
- Patrol Narcotic Dog in Hard Surface Tracking
- Mold Detection and Maritime Security
Contact Jason or Matt at Windward Protective Group for more detailed information!Jason @ email@example.com or Matt @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A Budget with needs detail to discuss with the security company Manager etc. So that a precise and accurate Package can be established, and implemented immediatly following the meeting.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in armed and unarmed security such as, special events and night clubs, contract security services, patrolled security, executive protection, judicial services, personal security, asset protection, secure transport, anti-kidnap and kidnap rescue, prisoner transport, runaway locating, estate security, bike patrol and onsite protection agents.
Coming soon to our service will be a K-9 unit servicing narcotic detection, mold detection, hard surface tracking, and maritime security. We have customized packages to fit any and all budgets.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish Customers knew Law Enforcement alone can not uphold and protect all that they are sworn to do; thus needing a reliable Seucirty Service to assist them is Key. Simple Site Watch Protection as Stationary or Random Patrols; could assist Local Law Enforcement and deter Criminal Activity more than people realize. One does not understand the key efforts a Qualified Security Company puts forth; until somthing bad happens and the service is implemented.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Site Protection (Construction Sites ~ Assett Protection Etc.
(Apartment Properties) ~ associated with challenged diversity; which may indirectly welcome criminal activity.
(Comercial Buildings) and or Properties, which may need assett protection the same as Construction Sites.
(Homeland Security Properties)~ To Enhance Terrorist Activity Prevention and Protection.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Establishing our first account. Camelot Square has been a great building block in dealing with the puplic and local Law Enforcement. Keeping the site safe and crime free, has freed up a lot of time for local Law Enforcement. We simply control authorized traffic flow in and out of the property; to enhance the safety of all on the property. Utilizing our Experience and training to keep the peace; we set Windward Protective apart from any competition. Utilizing our ICAM System protects not only us, but all parties involved; such as the subjects and property owners. Electronic Reporting enhances our professionalism in timely responses for judicial processing.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with a variety of products for safety etc. One being the ICAM System. Two Being 5:11 Products for various Applications. Laptop Computers for quick and Percise Electronic Reporting; in supporting Judicial Proedures etc.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What licensing do they hold for the state, the work is being done in?
- What does your insurance policy cover and how much does it cover?
- How much experience do you have in this particular field of service as requested?
- How many officers do you have available and what are they licensed and trained to do?
- What are your rates for long term v.s. short term work?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What Kind of Security do you do? Everything from (unarmed to armed security.)
What kind of License do you hold? All State Associated Licenses as well as Some Federal.
What is the cost of your Services? It all depends on your needs; we customize packages to fit your exact need.
We offer Special Event Security, Short Term, and Long Term Security Services. Utilizing the CJTC Continuum Use of Force.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
State Certifications, Tactical Communications Courses, Technical Writing Courses, Defensive Tatics to include utilization of the CJTC Continuum Use of Force. College Courses, to Include Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, to include R.C.W's as they may apply to various scenarios in Judical Services.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Our Projects are wide spread depending on the aspect of service a company, person, or group may need. Our Goal is to average and maintain more than 12 projects per month on a continous basis.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Customize Packaging. Customize Packaging will enable you to get a package set up, that fits your exact needs as well as; financially feeding the purpose for such a created package.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have Law Enforcement Experience, College Educated in the Criminal Justice Field, Prior and Current Security Experience and More.
- How did you get started?
Simple Outside Sales with Brochures of Services Offered. Business Cards, and Detailed Information on all aspects of the Security Industry.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Follow-up detailed electronic reports.
- Personal follow-up visits, to verify the job done; was satisfying.
- Special offers for long term contracts, such as (startup discount packages, etc.)
- An open ear and open mind to enhance our services.