Womack and Son Small Engines
Areas of service:Suffolk
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Womack and Son Small Engines
Small Engine Repair
Request an estimate
Womack and Son Small Engines - Suffolk, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Zach Womack may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Womack and Son Small Engines
We are one of the small engine shops in Virginia. We offer tune ups, blade sharpening, replacing worn parts, rebuilds, and many other similar tasks.
We provide service in the Eastern area of Virginia, Suffolk being the main section. Our company was founded because of lack of employment in the area and mechanics running in the family.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Preventive maintinence, change the oil and clean the filters regularly; small engines are very dependable if taken good care of.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you use only OEM parts?
Who will actually be working on my equipment?
How long have you been doing this?
Have you seen this problem before?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in carbs, tuneups, Chinese engine repair, rebuilds, two stroke weed eaters and chainsaws, and diagnosing problems.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have the model numbers on hand, and what kind of fix you want such as "running", "fixed", or "perfect condition".
- How did you get started?
I could not find any jobs in my area and I noticed a significant absence of this trade, so I learned about it and started a business for it as a service to the public.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had a 150cc Baja Metal Motorsports dune buggy that needed rings to be replaced and other such parts had been broken; I replaced the parts and it ran like a champ.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are carb cleanings, tune ups, and oil changes. I have an occasional engine come by that has been neglected and requires more work than average.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Thirty day warrantee, washing equipment, placing any tires in correct tread direction, preventive maintenance, making repairs to achieve maximum performance, answering any questions.