Wright / Street Heating and Air Conditioning (low rates)
Areas of service:Charleston, Summerville, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Goose Creek and Moncks Corner
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Wright / Street Heating and Air Conditioning (low rates)
" WE GET IT DONE RIGHT , AND FOR LESS "
Request an estimate
Wright / Street Heating and Air Conditioning (low rates) - North Charleston, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jerome Street may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Wright / Street Heating and Air Conditioning (low rates)
Wright / Street Heating and Air Conditioning provides great, low, reasonable rates and quality work for all your heating and air conditioning needs.
We cover all aspects of heating and air conditioning.
We've been serving the Charleston tri-county areas since 1999 satisfying all of our loyal happy clients as well as new clients every day.
We are a small family business dedicated to giving the best prices with high end quality work.
Unlike most of our competition, we never mark up prices or pass extra costs off to our customers.
Contact us for all your HVAC needs. (843)814-6789
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
My father started the family business in Moncks Corner,SC back in 1991. I would work on the weekends until I graduated in 1992 and been doing it since.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
30 day guarantee on all workmanship.
Parts warrantied on a part by part basis.
Extended warranties available upon request.
Duct work and labor warranties for 5 years.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All areas in the HVAC and Certified tech. Certified gas piping installer. Insulation Installations. Duct Cleaning. Duct work Sealant installers. New Construction or Renovations. Rip out old to replace with new. All aspects of the Heating and Air Conditioning trade. We do it all!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you certified?
How much do you charge?
Where are you located?
When can you come?
Is your work guaranteed?
Do you have any references?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Free estimates so you dont get charged for someone to make a false diagnoses . And watch them work for alittle while to see how they function. Also check to see if the have tools in good condition.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How can I save on my electric bill ? What does SEER mean ? Best temperature to set at thermostat ? Whats your service call fee ? How often should you change filter? How often should I get unit serviced ?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do alot of services calls and they average about fifteen calls a week when its slow. We also do alot of installs but it goes up and down depending on the season.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Service calls are most common because over time units fail being they run alot in most circumstances.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am Licensed and universally E.P.A certified as well as certified in gas line installations and testing.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Carrier, Heil , York, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Goodman, Comfortmaker, Lennox, just to name a few because there are alot of other brands. I can get any brand.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I am honest and out for a lasting relationship and not a quick dollar like alot of heating and Air Companies. I know because I worked for alot of them in my travels.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Just give us a call so we can weigh all options of what you want and the budget so we can give you the best for your dollar.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Im most proud of doing a job for an elderly lady which really couldnt afford paying the high prices everyone was giving her. I did it at the lowest price possible. She was so so happy.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That some things that look complicated and very expensive and really not when your dealing with a truthful person.