Areas of service:Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine, Appleton, Kenosha, Waukegan, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Janesville, Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac, Crystal Lake, Mchenry, Beloit, West Bend, Brookfield, Manitowoc, Round Lake, New Berlin, Lake Zurich, Neenah, Gurnee, Mundelein, Menomonee Falls, Grayslake, De Pere, Lake Villa, Zion, Franklin, Oak Creek, Watertown, Libertyville, Oconomowoc, Burlington, Woodstock, Sun Prairie, Cary, Menasha, Lake Forest, Muskego, Kaukauna, Beaver Dam, South Milwaukee, Thiensville, Pewaukee, Loves Park, Machesney Park, Vernon Hills and Kewaskum.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact WRS Restoration
Wood & Exterior Restoration
Request an estimate
WRS Restoration - Kewaskum, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steve Verdien may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About WRS Restoration
WRS Restoration is a family owned business, owner on jobs at all times. We restore wood and exterior surfaces, along with painting and minor handyman repairs.
We service mainly Southeast Wisconsin area. Our business is unique because we are focused on customer satisfaction and not the almighty dollar. We want your return business and referrals.
Our prices stay low because we work on a job to job basis with no overhead which you as the customer would usually pay for.
If you have a coupon we don't want to know about it until you're satisfied and final payment is due; this way you know you're actually getting the discount!
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most of our jobs consist of cleaning of old cedar and resealing it.
Painting rooms and exterior siding are also very common.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask for discounts, all people can say is no, right? We are very reasonable when it comes to this. Look for coupons also.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use only the best stain/sealer on the market called ready-seal.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of products do they use?
How long will the job take to do?
When will they be starting the work on your property/home?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We take extreme pride in our work and we love what we do. We are usually more critical of our work than anyone else.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
My certification is being in the industry for 20 years. Affiliations are paid for by a company wanting to join...We don't believe paying for a name proves anything to anyone...nari, builders associations, etc are all pay to join groups. We do not agree with these practices and would like our work to prove itself.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know what you want. If you don't know, then ask if they can help by bringing you options.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long will it take? The answer to this generally is a day and a day. We will clean it one day and return to seal. Our other services most likely less than a day.
Will the owner be on the job? Always!
- How did you get started?
I started this business after working in the field for over 20 years. Not being satisfied at what I was seeing going on in other businesses, I set out to ensure that satisfaction and customer service are my #1 priority.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide follow up viewings of the work to make sure it is up to par. Any customer concerns are immediately resolved.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Wood tends to be the most neglected surface on a property. We wish for nothing less than to save all wood from the elements.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in stripping wood and exterior cleaning of property. We love what we do and also love to see happy customers.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We restored some exterior wood furniture that we assumed would be impossible to remove all of the previous stain. Turns out with a few tricks of the trade it turned out spectacular!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We are very customer oriented and it not as much as other companies, we would say about 50 to 100.