Xpress Auto Body Repair
El Paso, TX
Areas of service:El Paso, Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Anthony and Deming
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Xpress Auto Body Repair
Request an estimate
Xpress Auto Body Repair - El Paso, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brenda Marquez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Xpress Auto Body Repair
Xpress Auto Body Repair is your restoration center from collisions and fender benders. We offer like-new appearance for just a few hundred dollars.
When it comes to collisions repair costs average up to 33% less than dealerships and other body shops. Our auto paint and auto body repair work is guaranteed with a warranty.
Whether you want to economically restore your older vehicle's original appearance, touch up your leased vehicle's finish or return your damaged newer car to showroom condition, we have the perfect repair and pricing options.
We also offer custom paint jobs.
Contact us today for free computerized estimates!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We have always sprayed top-of-the-line paints, usually PPG, DuPont, Nason & House of Kolor automotive paint finishes, car paint colors, metal flake paint and of course have always had super results.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Life time warranty!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
You should know:
- We will give an honest appraisal of your auto body repairs.
- We will thoroughly inform you of the repair process. * We will make sure your repair is done using the latest technology.
- We will keep you aware of any changes to the original repair plan and completion date.
- We will oversee the repair and ensure a high quality results.
- We will make every effort to get it right the first time.
- We will follow up on your customer service questionnaire and promptly take action when needed
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Before making phone calls to body shops, itís important that you have a clear idea of what body repairs youíre looking for. Some car owners have found that it helps to keep a list of questions and expectations and write down their objectives so that they can present the same information to each car body repair shop they interview. Sample questions to ask yourself include:
- What is my end goal for getting my car, truck or minivan repaired (major collision damage, bumper and fender repair, new auto paint or auto body ding repair)?
- What is my budget for the vehicle body repairs?
- Will my auto insurance cover the auto body work?
- What distinctive qualities do I want from my Xpress Auto Body Repair? (This may include communication skills, turn-around time for auto body repairs, warranties, follow-up service and long-term appearance and drivability results.)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Full Service Body and Paint Collision Repair
- Hail Damage Assessment and Repair Experts
- Free Computerized Estimates
- Insurance Claim Experts / All Insurances Accepted
- No Hassle / Immediate Drop-Off and Rental Pick-Up
- Deductible always waived!
- Highly Recommended / Many "Delighted" Customers
- Lifetime Warranty / 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Custom paint jobs
- Color blending
Customer Service available at any time.