Yankee Building Company
Areas of service:Hartford, New Britain, West Hartford, Manchester, East Hartford, Enfield, Middletown, Newington, Windsor, Vernon Rockville, Glastonbury, Wethersfield and South Windsor.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Yankee Building Company
Full Service Construction
Request an estimate
Yankee Building Company - Manchester, CT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tolly Theodosopoulos may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Yankee Building Company
Yankee Building Company has over 25 years of combined experience as your local building contractor for the following:
- Tree removal
We are dedicated to high quality and customer satisfaction.
We ask our potential clients to contact us and/or ask for our numerous job referrals of past and present customers.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Well some great questions would be; how many years do we have of experience? 25. Were all the proper permits pulled? We always speak with a town official of which ever town we will be working in to educate us on local building codes. Codes tend to change year after year. We will stay on top of it so our customers can rest assured that there project will meet all state and local building codes.Do you have any certification we should be aware of? Yes as a matter of fact we do. We Are GAF certified Roofers. As well as we are certified Green Roofers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are a full service construction company. We specialize in:
- Decks and railings
- Drainage systems
- Stamped concrete
We work closely with home owners, property owners and town officials to complete job swiftly and safely with our emphasis on quality.
We are OSHA compliant, we follow all rules and guidelines. We carry worker's compensation, as well as full liability insurance.
We have dozens and dozens of happy customers who we will refer upon request.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- How many years do you have of experience?
- Were all the proper permits pulled?
We always speak with a town official of whichever town we will be working in to educate us on local building codes.
Codes tend to change year after year. We will stay on top of it so our customers can rest assured that their project will meet all state and local building codes.
- Do you have any certification we should be aware of? Yes, as a matter of fact, we do. We are GAF certified roofers, as well as certified Green Roofers.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We finish all warranty work that needs to be mailed. We will stand behind all our work from 5-50 years depending on projects.
For example, if we install a roof for you we can warranty for 50 years that GAF will stand behind since we are certified.
We want to have relationships with our customers. We do not want to finish a job, take our checks and run. We want to be there for any questions or concerns well after project may be finished.
- How did you get started?
It's different for each individual in our Yankee Building family. For me personally, I am second generation. I grew up in this business.
When I got older and finished college, it was all that I wanted to do. I love my work and all the experiences it provides me. It is very fulfilling.