Yankee Piano Service
Areas of service:Worcester, Marlborough, Shrewsbury, Milford and Auburn
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Yankee Piano Service
Piano Tuning & Repair
Request an estimate
Yankee Piano Service - Auburn, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Moulton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Yankee Piano Service
Yankee Piano Service provides a full complement of piano tuning and repair services to preserve your piano's superior performance.
We also offer a selection of used pianos for sale or lease.
Contact us to learn more about our exclusive deals!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Our owner, David Moulton, is an associate member of the Piano Technician's Guild. He is a voting member of the American Guild of Organists. He is also affiliated with the Auburn Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask for references, and read reviews. True professionals take pride in their work. This professionalism and pride may be measured by customer satisfaction. By seeking references and reading reviews, potential customers may develop a greater sense of who they are hiring.
- How did you get started?
Following an apprenticeship with another local piano technician, Yankee Piano Service was established to serve most of central Massachusetts and Metrowest, as well as parts of Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- What brands or products do you work with?
While each piano is as individualistic as its owner, all pianos are very much alike as well. We are proud to work with all makes, models, styles, types, and sizes of pianos.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Your piano's longevity and superior performance are dependent upon regular service. Thus, all piano manufacturers recommend annual service at a minimum. The distinct seasons of New England present a need for more frequent service. If customers are able to maintain their pianos as recommended, they will maximize the life of the instrument while reducing unexpected repair costs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
With interest in making your piano's maintenance as worry-free as possible, we provide complementary reminders of upcoming or other recommended services. Additionally, our loyal customers receive discounted pricing.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Yankee Piano Service specializes in the tuning and repair of all types of pianos. We also have a selection of used pianos available for lease and for sale.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Most pianos have approximately 230 strings that must be perfectly tuned. Many piano technicians rely on digital and electronic aids to complete this process. However, a well-trained piano technician will also rely on his/her experienced ear to fine tune any instrument.