Your Neighborhood Gutter Co.
Areas of service:Cincinnati, Hamilton, Middletown, Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Covington, Florence, Ft Mitchell, Newport, Mason, Lebanon, Milford, Franklin, Erlanger, Batavia, Wilmington and Latonia.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Your Neighborhood Gutter Co.
Gutter and Siding Specialists
Request an estimate
Your Neighborhood Gutter Co. - Milford, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Patterson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Your Neighborhood Gutter Co.
I have been doing gutter, siding, and roofing for thirteen years. I offer five- and six-inch gutters. I clean and just repair gutter if they are leaking or the nails are falling out. I offer two different types of leaf guard--leaf relief and a flat screen.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
every job i am proud of if u do the best on all of them they are all right
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
fully insured osha certified and lead certified
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
seamless gutters roofing and siding
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
call other companys then call me
- How did you get started?
i worked for a different company for 8 years
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
do u hand cut corners or use box or strip miter hand cut is the only way to go
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
gutters are the most inportant part of your house if they are wrong it can floud the basement and do alot of damage to house
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
a great warranty if anything is wrong it will be fixed
- What brands or products do you work with?
- How many projects do you average in a year?