Your Own Girl Friday
San Diego, CA
Areas of service:San Diego, Oceanside, Chula Vista, Escondido, El Cajon, Vista, Mission Viejo, Carlsbad, Temecula, La Mesa, Spring Valley, National City, Laguna Niguel, San Marcos, Murrieta, Santee, San Clemente, Laguna Hills, Poway, Encinitas, Lake Elsinore, La Jolla, Lakeside, Fallbrook, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Ramona, San Ysidro, Dana Point, Imperial Beach, Laguna Beach, Lemon Grove and Coronado.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Your Own Girl Friday
Quality Life Assistance Services
Request an estimate
Your Own Girl Friday - San Diego, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stacey Blanchet may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Your Own Girl Friday
Your Own Girl Friday was started 7 years ago as an errand service and it quickly grew into a life assistance company.
We offer the following services:
- Grocery shopping
- Dog sitting
- Gift selection
- Appointment management
- In home organizing
- Party planning and execution
- Daily to Dos
- Unpacking and organizing after a move
Contact us if you're looking for the best life assistant services for you.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Marketing, Public Relations, Customer Service, Organization, Finance, Design,
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will always be in contact with every customer even after I finish just to make sure that things are going their way and make sure if there is anything that comes up, they know I am here to help them in any way that I can.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should seek out my websites first to make sure I have them. Stay away from anyone who is a professional that has not invested in a website.
They should see examples of Press Releases, References from past clients unless that is confidential as some are.
They should also try to have face to face meeting to get a good sense of the kind of person you are working with. You need to always remember, you are working with someone who is going to be helping you achieve your goals and you must get along and be on the same page.