Areas of service:Greensboro, Winston Salem, Roanoke, High Point, Lynchburg, Burlington, Danville, Blacksburg, Thomasville, Kernersville, Reidsville, Mount Airy, Salem, Beckley, Martinsville, Staunton, Princeton, Waynesboro, Christiansburg, Eden, Roxboro, Mebane, Radford, Clemmons and Bluefield.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ziggy's Entertainment
Fun Party Planners
Request an estimate
Ziggy's Entertainment - Roanoke, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jamie Hill may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ziggy's Entertainment
Ziggy's Entertainment is a company that offers family-friendly entertainment for all types of events. We have face painters, balloon art and drawings, airbrush tattoos, clowns, pirates plus all types of different blow-up items.
Our company has been around for 15 years and all of our entertainers has been trained and vetted by the owner himself.
We have everything you need for your event. We can plan it from start to finish and line up everything for you. From food, entertainment to DJ services and games, name it, we can provide it.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
The owner of the company found out one day he loved being a clown and drawing, face painting and everything eles involed. Over the last 15 years he has got to a point where is one of the best in the area and has trained others as well.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We offer face painting, balloon art, clowns, moonwalks, DJs, event planning and catering. We also have many different buildings we can book for you.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use our package deals. As well if you book more than one item the more you save. Always ask what specials are being run for the month.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our work is not finished just because the event is done. I will call the person booking the event making sure they had things go the way we talked about and I even will offer discounts on re-booking with us.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We are asked to do face painting, balloon art, balloon delivery (like a flower delivery however items made out of balloons.) We also have a large call for Moon Walks or bouncy houses.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All of our face paints are natural and hypoallergenic. The makers are Wolf Brothers. We use Balloon art balloons.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are on the BBB, we donate to time Child Care Network and other groups.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
q: Why do these items cost so much?
a: When you book us you get the best. As well as most of the entertainers are doing art on your skin. Your kids will walk away happy and asking for more.
q: What if I don't know if my kids like clowns?
a: The greatest joy we have is seeing a child that has a fear of clowns happy and smiling.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do around 450 a year. We have enough entertainment to do small and large events. We do around 250 large-scale events.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been in business? - 15 years and counting
- What do you offer? - We offer you everything you need for a wonderful birthday party, event, company event etc..
- How much does it cost? - Depends on how many kids or people you will have and the event that you would like. Send me an email and I will help you setup everything.