Areas of service:Lexington, Richmond, Winchester, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Berea and Versailles
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Zio, Inc.
On-Site Residential & Enterprise IT Solutions
Request an estimate
Zio, Inc. - Lexington, KY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brad Burns may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Zio, Inc.
Zio, Inc. is an on-site residential and enterprise IT solutions. We do everything ourselves: installs, monitoring, modifications and reboots.
We have full control over our operations and only a fraction of IT corporations can offer this peace of mind. We offer on-site IT services, and we also work on all smartphone devices, including iPhones.
We hack and physically repair iPhones and Android devices. If your laptop or mobile device has a cracked screen, we repair them.
We are federally contracted. We have a business license and D&B number. And we are federally insured.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Generally the most common computer repair is a PSU replacement or a system restore, however there can be numerous other problems arising when you are having issues.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in Rackmount & Servers. We work on everything computer related. We charge depot rates and always back our services with a 90 day parts and service warranty, sometimes the warranty is longer depending on the parts.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide warranty services and have a warranty company. We also offer no interest financing for those who qualify and it requires no credit check only a bank history check.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure you have all your serial numbers for your product and your products model numbers available.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with all major computer brands such as Dell, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Acer and pretty much every other brand you can think of.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers probably don't know that we offer Linux services as well as Microsoft and Apple services. We offer pretty much any solution to any problem.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Customers should know that repairing electronics can be tedious, we have a lot of customers that try to repair things themselves and generally damage the equipment even more. It's better to let a trained professional repair your equipment.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Does the person you are hiring actually have a proven track record? Do they have certifications? Can the perform the task without breaking parts? These are the kind of questions you should ask a technician to present before they render services for you.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We generally average over 1000+ projects a year, we are working with a long list of businesses and government agencies to provide tech support for a variety of delivered products as well as offer service work to other projects.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Come to our shop and we will save you at least 50% over other competitors, we provide price matching on service work and physical sales.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are currently working for NASA to develop liquid cooled servers we plan on offering to them for their up coming projects.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you fix iphone screens? Yes!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
The professionals that work in our shop are all at least A+ certified if not ACMT, Security+, Network+, CCNA, CCNP or other certifications that demonstrate their ability to correctly solve customer issues.
- How did you get started?
We started off as an independent contractor working for a bunch of small to medium size business and now we are a full functional repair depot.