ZJ's Estate Maintenance LLC
Areas of service:Reading, Lancaster, Lebanon, Coatesville, Lititz, Ephrata, Elizabethtown and Leola
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact ZJ's Estate Maintenance LLC
Landscaping,lawncare and tree service
Request an estimate
ZJ's Estate Maintenance LLC - Leola, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John King Jr. may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About ZJ's Estate Maintenance LLC
At ZJ's Estate Maintenance, we do:
- Tree trimming and removal,
- spring and fall cleanup
- Tree stump grinding
- Pressure washing
We serve residential and commercial, and we offer biweekly,weekly or when you go vacation for mowing.
- Make a year agreement for mowing and get 1 free cut.
- Free Estimates
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It was a bog job and they had a lot of weeds in their flower beds and we cleaned them out and edged and mulched it and it looked great
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
There are two of us that own the business and our goal is to have 1 of us on every job to make sure the customer is happy
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I want customers to know that we are here to do it right and that me or my partner trys to be on every job to make sure it gets done right
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We have a couple plans to offer but we still want to do it right and we also have payment plans like of they can't pay it all at once they can make monthly payments
- How did you get started?
I worked for another landscaper and I realized ots something I wanted to do in the future so I started doing jobs weekends and then I got busy
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We do a lot of mowing and landscaping but we do a lot more of work but those are the two most common jobs we do
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
To make sure they have insurance and liability in case something would happen when working to make sure the customer wouldn't get in trouble
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Will the job be done as we want it?And the answer is yes because we want to make every customer happy
April 15, 2013
These gentlemen have a nice touch. Working with them is a very pleasant experience. They seem eager from the start through completion. Great results. Fair price. I like them a lot.- Benner