Zuri Hair Extension Services
Areas of service:Boston, Providence, Worcester, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Quincy, Warwick, Somerville, Pawtucket, Cranston, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Manchester, Plymouth, East Hartford, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Enfield, Brighton, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Leominster, Salem, Beverly, Fitchburg, Norwich, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Cumberland, Groton, Shrewsbury, Coventry, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, West Warwick, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Johnston, Vernon Rockville, Mattapan, Stoughton, Melrose, Glastonbury, Milford, Newport, Saugus, Milton, New London, Chelmsford, Danvers, Bridgewater, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, South Windsor, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, North Kingstown, Dedham, Burlington, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Westerly, Ludlow, Gardner, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Zuri Hair Extension Services
Hairstyles and Hair Extensions
Request an estimate
Zuri Hair Extension Services - Providence, RI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Zuri M. may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Zuri Hair Extension Services
My name is Zuri, and I am a certified hair extension technician with 7 years of experience.
I do all styles, all types of hair and different methods of extensions. I specialize in:
- Kinky Twists
- Up Dos
- Eyelash Extensions
Contact me now, and I will help you enhance your personal style.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long does each service take?
How long does each method last?
Which extension method would be best for your hair type?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide styling and tips for hair extensions care.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Length of natural hair
- Type of extensions you would like installed
- Where you are located
- Any questions you may have about getting hair extensions.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in:
- Quick Weave
- Invisible Part Quick Weave
- Half Sew-In
- Full Sew-in (little hair out)
- Full-Head Closure (No hair out/all braided)
- Invisible Part (Part all sewn/Choose glue)
- Single Braids and Dreadlocks
- Dreadlock Extensions
- Kinky Twists
- Micro-Links Extensions/Cold Fusion (Hair not included)
- Hair Take Out /Weave Removal
- How many projects do you average in a year?
My clients range from regular females to fashion models in the entertainment industry.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Recently, my company offered free hair care and make-up makeovers for homeless mothers in need.
- How did you get started?
I enrolled in a cosmetology school for knowledge of basic salon hair care and then took courses for different hair extension methods.