About All Star Construction & Development
All Star Construction & Development ensures your project will be completed with the utmost care and accountability. We take great pride in the work we do.
We care about what people say, think, and perceive when they hear our name, thereby, we make sure every detail in the project we are hired to do will be fulfilled with complete satisfaction. Our greatest testimony is our portfolio of work, as well as the personal referrals we receive from our loyal customers.
- New Construction & Custom Homes
- Room Additions
- Garage Conversions
- Block & Retaining wall
- Wood, Chain link, Wrought iron fences
- Garage doors
- Asphalt, Cement, Stamped Cement Driveway, and Walkways
PLUMBING AND ELECTRIC:
Plumbing & Re piping Electrical Rewire
Large Variety of cabinets to choose from
- Stucco : All Finishes
- Tex-Cote products will provide better
- insulation & look for your exterior walls
- Get a lifetime warranty on TexCote
Contact today for more information!
- Los Angeles County,MalibuPeople
- In your circles
- 443 people
- David Cohen's profile photo
- Mike all's profile photo
- Ron Astor's profile photo
- ricardo flores's profile photo
- ren lo's profile photo
- Rani Hafner's profile photo
- Eran Geda's profile photo
- Idan Ka's profile photo
- Robert Scoble's profile photo
- Have you in circles
- 189 people
- randy abdalla's profile photo
- Haroon Bhutta's profile photo
- Nick Tedesco's profile photo
- Lilis Cleaning And Home Improvement's profile photo
- Charoltte Seiber's profile photo
- Deutsch Properties's profile photo
- All Star's profile photo
- Richard Kolarik's profile photo
- Braden McKechnie's profile photo
general contractor,kitchen,bathroom ,room addition,plumbing,electrical work,re-wire,new construction,renovation,concrete work and much more,,we do it all ...
- What are your skills?
- All Star Home Improvement
- general engineer/General Contractor
- Basic Information
- Looking for
- Who are you looking for?
- August 6
- Seeing anyone?
- Other names
- ALL STAR HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Apps with Google+ Sign-in
General Engineer and General Contractor,new kitchen,bathroom ,room addition,plumbing,electrical work,re-wire,new construction,renovation,concrete work and much more, sun valley, valley village, north hollywood, los angeles santa clarita, valencia, chatsworth, granada hills, simi valley, pasadena, hollywood, newhall, , financial, insuranceelling, inside sales, outside sales, temporary, university students, semester break openings, experience, university, college, personal sales, sales representative, sales rep., student, account executive, account exec., account representative, account rep., customer service, student, customer service representative, customer service rep., loans, refinance, mortgage, home loans, loan officer, loan consultant, loan advisor, l los Angeles, van Nuys, north Hollywood, west Hollywood, Hollywood, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena,
Questions and Answers
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
Maintenance follow up and customer service.
I remodeled my uncle 's house when I was 18 and fell in love with the trade
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
how long is it going to take ?
What are you most proud of?
15112 Weddington St12,000 sq ft lot and 5,500 sq ft home
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- What is your License number?
- Are you the project manager?
- have you ever done this type of work before?
- How long have you been in the business?
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
before you look for a professional you first must know your budget and the time frame you have to complete it
What we may not know about you?
I am Married and have 3 wonderful children I love riding my dirt bike and drive my boat with my family on camping trips
How many projects do you average in a year?
What is important to know about your profession?
General contractor and a General Engineer. that has been in the business for over 15 yearsI love what i do !
What types of jobs are the most common?
the most common work that is done on a home are kitchen remodeling,bathroom remodeling and paining the whole house
How can we save money hiring you?
Insulate your home and make sure that you get quality work so you dont have to repeat doing the project all over again in the long run