About Arizona Indoor Air Quality & Environmental Testing L.L.C.
If you think you have mold or need materials tested for Asbestos and other environmental concerns - Arizona Indoor Air Quality & Environmental Testing L.L.C. (AZIAQ Testing) performs initial and post remediation testing for asbestos, lead and mold projects. I specialize in investigating indoor air quality issues.
My services include:
- Asbestos Inspections & Surveys
- NESHAP & AHERA Surveys
- Mold Inspections
- Abatement Oversight
- Final Post Remediation Air Clearance Tests
- Negative Exposure Assessment (NEA)
- Lead Paint Inspections
- Property Safety Risk Inspections and OHS Compliance Audits
- Noise Surveys, Testing, Assessment and Exposure Monitoring
- Hazardous Materials Testing
- Health and Safety Plans
AZIAQs testing services focus on client needs and expectations. All services provided by AZIAQ Testing are performed at the highest level of professionalism.
I guarantee results in a professional and timely manner. My clients require customized environmental remediation solutions that meet their current needs and budgets and I promise to deliver. I will not cut corners or services to get a project. My sole purpose in business is to provide inspection services to protect my clients? health and prevent any liabilities.
My personal honesty and integrity are the foundations of this company. One thing I have learned is that if I take care of my clients, they will take care of me. I have learned that if I listen to the needs and concerns of my clients, great things happen.
I know I am not the biggest or most profitable consulting company in Arizona, but my success at satisfying my customers and providing the services to protect them, their clients and families will bring growth and long-term success to my business.
- Testing and Consulting for Asbestos, Lead and Mold.
- AHERA Certified Building Inspector.
- 15+ year experience in the environmental fields.
- Guaranteed services in all that we do.
- Same day services available state wide.
Questions and Answers
What are you most proud of?
I provide a lot of work to industrial facilities and mines. I recently completed an annual review and update for a long standing customer and in the process discovered several areas that they were not up to date in. I was able to document this and present it to the appropriate personnel. By doing such I gained respect by them and was able to provide the necessary services to bring them up to date and protect their employees potential exposures and the companies liabilities.
How can we save money hiring you?
I believe one of the ways they can save money is to avoid placing themselves or other in situations that expose their liabilities. By this I mean don't try to do things the wrong way. In my industry there are rules and regulations that have been put into effect to protect the environment, building occupants and themselves. You might save a few dollars up front by allowing a contractor to do something without testing or cut a corner here and there. But what has this done to your potential health and the health of others.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
- I provide a written invoice or receipt.
- I provide a written report that fully documents all findings.
- I guarantee follow up to insure they understand the findings.
- My client always are insured they can call me 24/7.
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
I believe the most important is:
- What are you wanting tested?
- Why are you wanting this testing performed?
- When do you want the testing performed?
- How soon do you plan on starting your project?
- Are you ready to make a decision?
What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common requests are for mold inspections forGeneral indoor air quality investigations due to
How many projects do you average in a year?
My average for performing consulting and testing would be approximately eight to nine projects a day. So that equals to 2080+ projects per year.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- I am a AHERA CERTIFIED certified inspector?
- I have a business license and insurance
- I fully guarantee all my your services
- I offer same day services and reports
What is important to know about your profession?
It is a major conflict of intrest for a testingremediation/abatement company to perform
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
- Q:How soon can you get here?
- A: As soon as you are available.
- Q: How soon can I get results?
- A: Same day results are available. Usually within (3) hours
I have worked for a number of environmental companies over the years in four states. I fully appreciate the ability it allowed me to provide for my family. However there were constant occasions where I was asked, told or was demanded to cut corners or turn an eye to infractions or violate the rules and regulations of the industry. This always caused great uneasiness and personal conflict. After some serious sole searching and conversations with my wife, we determined the best thing I could do was to start my own consulting business where I can better serve my clients by properly protecting them, their liabilities and myself and my family.