About Eco Steam Car Cleaning
Eco Steam Car Cleaning is a fully-insured and licensed company offering extraordinary car wash services!
We don't just do any regular car washing. We make sure your cars won't get scratched. And we don't use aggressive chemicals.
The towels that we use are supreme scratch-less single use microfiber towels.
Our engine steam cleaning services is what you need to prevent electrical engine damages.
We guarantee to give you personalized service through our friendly staff. We also guarantee professional management and monthly hot deals.
Contact us today!
- Steam / Deionized water handwash
- Bug and tar removal
- Professional Meguiar’s surface clay
- Wiped down with professional Meguiar’s scratch less microfiber towel
- Professional Meguiar’s polish with orbital machine
- Professional Meguiar’s chrome polish
- In and out window steam clean
- Professional Meguiar’s tire dress
- Professional Meguiar’s rims polish
- Professional Meguiar’s ultimate paste wax interior and trunk vacuum
- All plastic steam / professional Meguiar’s interior clean
- Professional Meguiar’s leather and plastic clean / condition treatment
- Seats, mats and carpet steam clean
Our company uses only Meguiar's products and some 3M as well, but mostly Meguiar's. We think that this type of product allows us to provide the best possible service for our customers.
Questions and Answers
What we may not know about you?
Sometimes, we have absolutely no time to clean our own cars due to taking care of all customer needs. We NEVER complain on that, though!
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
I highly recommend all permanent, future or potential customers to take a quick look on how good or bad contractors may describe the job or how these contractors would like to treat your car. This may be easy to do through basic phone conversation.
How many projects do you average in a year?
It is hard to say. If we will take 1 detailing as 1 project, then it would be 10 per week (as an average). So it comes to 40 per month and around 500 per year.
What are you most proud of?
We had one client who gave us 1 boat (complete detail) and 2 luxury cars to clean at the same time. Our team gave the best for that job and it was done in a great manner with full customer's satisfaction and just for 10 hours!
How can we save money hiring you?
We recommend to use month-to-month service, or even a basic car care which will allow you to have a great-looking car without spending a big amount of money for 1 serious treatment.
What types of jobs are the most common?
Unfortunately, even though we try to encourage our customers to get month-to-month service with us through using of "returned guest" discount system or some extra services with no charge, I think that full car detailing is the most common type of job we have.
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
Actually one of the most frequent questions are:How does wax work?Why should i have my car detailed?Getting your vehicle detailed is as important as getting your vehicle's oil changed. You've probably cashed out a significant amount of money for your vehicle, so why not take care of it?In today's world, the environment and daily contaminants will take its toll on your second most expensive investment without you knowing it.Sure, going through the local car-wash on the weekend will make your car or truck look nice and clean, but the question is, is it really clean?Look closely at your paint; the fender and quarter panels behind your tires; your front bumper. Better yet, feel the paint. Feel gritty? Is there still tar and bugs attached to your car? These minor elements are destroying your car's finish right now and will eventually make etching marks in the paint.Plus, the car-wash is making tiny scratches in your paint while cleaning. How many people were there before you? How many people have had their dirt trapped in the spinning brushes that are going to wash your car? See?How do you clean spots inside the car?Does wax allow to get rid of water spots and painting swirls on car body?
What is important to know about your profession?
It is funny to say, but I may like to know what they do to take care of their cars. Because sometimes the look of customer cars breaks our team members' hearts.
- Starting to work for dealership companies for getting experience and knowledge
- As a 2nd step, we completed our first team with full completion of one truck
- 3rd step was getting as much job as it was possible for the purpose of having important work skills and making sure of using the best compounds
- Trying to get new customers and keeping permanent
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- What services are available with you?
- What is an approximate time for full exterior and interior detailing?
- How much will it cost?
- May I switch from one type of service to other one upon your arrival and estimation of my car?
- What time are you available to start working on my car?
- What are payment options?
- Is it possible to send an extra team in case customer wants to get the job done in the shortest possible time?
- Are there any special offers available?
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
- Explanations of all services (step-by-step), which had been done with particular cars
- Recommendations of next appointment type
- Providing special offers / discounts to returning customers
- Reviewing our services through personal interviewing, online tools, etc.
- Completion of satisfaction survey
- Leaving of contact information for scheduling next appointment