Best-Rate Repair & Termite Co, Inc

Fascia & Eaves Deck & Patios Escrow Repairs Free Repair Estimates Termite Fumigations Fumigation Preparation Assistance Termite & Fungus Damage Repairs Preventative Maintenance Free Termite Inspections in San Diego, CA


Get free estimates from contractors near you
Here's what happens next

Best-Rate Repair & Termite Co, Inc

Fascia & Eaves Deck & Patios Escrow Repairs Free Repair Estimates Termite Fumigations Fumigation Preparation Assistance Termite & Fungus Damage Repairs Preventative Maintenance Free Termite Inspections in San Diego, CA




Get free estimates from contractors near you
Here's what happens next
Step 1
Answer a few questions
Tell us what you are looking for.
Step 2
Find out how much your project will cost
The contractors will offer competitive free quotes for your job.
Step 3
Compare the quotes and hire
Compare the estimates and hire the contractor who best fits your needs.

About Best-Rate Repair & Termite Co, Inc

Our ability to complete jobs in a quick, timely manner, while maintaining

attention to detail has allowed us to complete thousands of projects and

become highly respected in our trade.

picture related to the guide

Services

REPAIR :

• Fascia & Eaves

• Escrow Repairs

• Termite Fumigations

• Preventative Maintenance

Questions and Answers

  • What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
  • Are You Licensed and/or bonded?
  • What certification do you have? Trex, Certified Deck Builders
  • How long have you been in business since 2002
  • How long is your Guarantee 2 Years
  • What types of jobs are the most common?
• Fascia & Eaves• Escrow Repairs• Fumigation Preparation Assistance• Free Termite Inspections
  • What is important to know about your profession?
Best Rate Repair and Termite is a specialty niche Company who has been serving all of San Diego County since 2002. Best Rate Repair & Termite has over two decades of Home Improvement experience, on Wood Damage Repair projects. Best-Rate Repair & Termite. Specializes in Termite and Fungus damage. The rebuilding of decks, patios, stairs, and balconies for homeowners, real estate agents and property managers has been our core business.
  • What we may not know about you?
One of the leading repair companies in all of San Diego County. A+ rating with BBB and Angie's List Super Service Award Recipients 5 yrs in a row.
  • Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
One year maintenance check.
  • What are you most proud of?
Best Rate Repair & Termite recently fumigated a unique home in Rancho Santa Fe that was over 6000 sq feet with pitched tile roofs which required us to use a boom lift to cover the structure safely.
  • How did you get started?
Jeff Mudd, president of Best-Rate Repair, started the company from his home in 2002, serving as a one-person staff. Today there are over 20 full-time employees and hundreds of satisfied customers. Best-Rate has four estimators with a diverse background that allows for a better knowledge base and faster response to customer needs. Best-Rate has 10 service vehicles staffed with long time, dedicated employees who recognize quality and customer service as their priorities.
  • How many projects do you average in a year?
Best Rate Repair completes over 400 repair projects throughout San Diego County each year.
  • How can we save money hiring you?
Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.
San Diego, CA 92160
   (619) 229-0116
Contact Jeff Mudd
Certifications/licenses

  • Trex, North American Decks & Railing Association
  • Members of BBB, SDAR, SDCAA, and PCOC
  • Angie's List Super Services Awards 5yrs running

contractors near you
Get free estimates on FIXR from trusted contractors in your area

Reviews

Be the first to review Best-Rate Repair & Termite Co, Inc