About BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc.
Builder/Remodeler of Residential/Light Commercial properties.
Since, we currently operate as a specialty trades contractor, our services are diverse in nature. This enable us to be your One-Stop Shop for all your construction endeavors.
Contact Us Today, we have degreed professional(s) to develop your construction project(s) from concept to completion.
Residential/Light Commercial Properties
- Additions and Remodeling
- Concrete Work
- Patios and Decks
- Construction Management
- Building Consultant
We carry the brands and products that will customize your construction endeavors.
Questions and Answers
How can we save money hiring you?
Ask the builder/remodeler if they do their own work.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- 01. How long have you been doing this trade?
- 02. Will there be a need for permit(s)?
- 03. Is there a charge for estimate?
- 04. How long do you estimate the project will take?
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
- Question: Do you give free estimates?
- Answer: Yes, in most cases we provide them.
- Question: Do you handle insurance claims?
- Answer: Yes, we will assume your advocate role.
- Question: Is there financing available?
- Answer: Yes, third party financing is available.
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
Be somewhat knowledgeable of your construction needs.
What is important to know about your profession?
If customers could appreciate the many man hours that go into their construction and the endeavor(s) beyond their actual site, then they would be grateful for the professional contractor, and all the liabilities that the contractor assume in earning their patronage.
How many projects do you average in a year?
BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc. averages, note, depending on nature of project(s), may complete more than twenty (20+) projects annually.
What are you most proud of?
Our motto, Building Impeccable Designs by MASTERS of their trades has allowed us to Design/Build a gorgeous Basement Build-Out to meet or exceed our client(s) expectations.
To get started with your construction endeavor call to set appointment at:BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
- Home Buyer's Warranty (1/10 or 2/10)
- One-Year Service Warranty
- Builder's Risk Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
What types of jobs are the most common?
- Home Improvements
- Fire/Water Damage Claims
- Roofing Replacement
- New Construction
- Building Consultant
What we may not know about you?
BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc., as a specialty trades contractor of residential/light commercial properties, is an extension of my life balance.